OK to Hunt and Kill White Women per Facebook

Hagar

11 hours ago, REBgp said:

Almost to that point it appears.  Snowflakes, and all minority's have entered a very dangerous area.  If they want to make war against white people, they might find out why predominantly white countries have ruled the world so many years.

This post is beyond shameful... its Facebook read any comment on any subject and you see how ignorant Facebook can get. Why let ignorance make you group all minority's.

3 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

This post is beyond shameful... its Facebook read any comment on any subject and you see how ignorant Facebook can get. Why let ignorance make you group all minority's.

First, I'm not grouping minority's.  Snowflake, as I understand it's most recent slang definition, is used to describe the recent generation of young adults of college age to 25 (although personally, I think it should go up to 30 or 35).  Predominantly white.  Second, according to the article, Facebook now monitors the content, and if you quote The Bible regarding homosexuality, it'll be removed.  I don't FB, so I don't know.  IF the article is correct (and I've seen it posted on several reputable (right wing of course) sites, I find it extremely offensive, just as you would/should if FB condoned a post to hunt down black women and kill them.  I've seen way to often on the news gangs of minority's and snowflakes, attacking whites with Trump hats, shirts, or bumper stickers.  Again if this article is correct, it'll just incite and embolden those who ignore the law and think it's open season on white people.  And as I stated above, I'd expect you to feel the same way if it was reversed.

My one error I'll apologize for, was my wording "all minorities".  I was implying all the different minorities (Arab, black, Hispanic, etc.) not everyone who isn't white (and it wasn't ignorance, it was anger).  I can see where that could be misconstrued, so again, my apologies.

Btw, personally, if I saw a news report of a gang of whites attacking a non-white with a Hillary shirt on, I'd be angered and embarrassed.  There should be no place in today's society for that kind of action.  But this "Hunt them down and kill them" - my wife, my daughter, my two granddaughters?  That makes my blood boil.  Guess it's a good thing I'm not on FB.

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

First, I'm not grouping minority's.  Snowflake, as I understand it's most recent slang definition, is used to describe the recent generation of young adults of college age to 25 (although personally, I think it should go up to 30 or 35).  Predominantly white.  Second, according to the article, Facebook now monitors the content, and if you quote The Bible regarding homosexuality, it'll be removed.  I don't FB, so I don't know.  IF the article is correct (and I've seen it posted on several reputable (right wing of course) sites, I find it extremely offensive, just as you would/should if FB condoned a post to hunt down black women and kill them.  I've seen way to often on the news gangs of minority's and snowflakes, attacking whites with Trump hats, shirts, or bumper stickers.  Again if this article is correct, it'll just incite and embolden those who ignore the law and think it's open season on white people.  And as I stated above, I'd expect you to feel the same way if it was reversed.

My one error I'll apologize for, was my wording "all minorities".  I was implying all the different minorities (Arab, black, Hispanic, etc.) not everyone who isn't white (and it wasn't ignorance, it was anger).  I can see where that could be misconstrued, so again, my apologies.

Btw, personally, if I saw a news report of a gang of whites attacking a non-white with a Hillary shirt on, I'd be angered and embarrassed.  There should be no place in today's society for that kind of action.  But this "Hunt them down and kill them" - my wife, my daughter, my two granddaughters?  That makes my blood boil.  Guess it's a good thing I'm not on FB.

Facebook will do that to you. Nothing but keyboard warriors and ignorance. I refuse to even click the comment section.

And with me still nothing really surprise me anymore. Some people do it just to troll.

If all folks would stand up against all crime and hate, just like the adults used to do during my younger days, society would be better off. If you talked back to a teacher or adult, you would become the recipient of an arse whipping. If you bullied another child, same results. Now we watch our president, congress and the media do this everyday. Whether democrat or republican. And fox news or msnbc, cnn exc.

20 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Facebook will do that to you. Nothing but keyboard warriors and ignorance. I refuse to even click the comment section.

And with me still nothing really surprise me anymore. Some people do it just to troll.

I beginning to think they only want their 15 minutes of fame.  Only way I want mine is to hit a lottery lol.

1 hour ago, nappyroots said:

If all folks would stand up against all crime and hate, just like the adults used to do during my younger days, society would be better off. If you talked back to a teacher or adult, you would become the recipient of an arse whipping. If you bullied another child, same results. Now we watch our president, congress and the media do this everyday. Whether democrat or republican. And fox news or msnbc, cnn exc.

Good post nappy. I'm gonna try and put everything in a nutshell, which I know is impossible, but here goes.

What is wrong with the youth in our society today is that they are the product of the unspanked generations. The people trying to run the show in congress are the ones who initiated the timeout corner. Totally in this regard, society has no respect for authority and we can all see the mayhem created from this mentality. 

I have been congratulated on how well my two boys turned out...seriously. My only answer to that was that I taught them to have a conscience.

2 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I don't do Facebook because I don't think the world being connected is a good thing. So many evil uses and ineffective policing. Mainly because it makes people think every facet of their lives is important to the world. Guess what....it isn't.

40 minutes ago, baddog said:

Good post nappy. I'm gonna try and put everything in a nutshell, which I know is impossible, but here goes.

What is wrong with the youth in our society today is that they are the product of the unspanked generations. The people trying to run the show in congress are the ones who initiated the timeout corner. Totally in this regard, society has no respect for authority and we can all see the mayhem created from this mentality. 

I have been congratulated on how well my two boys turned out...seriously. My only answer to that was that I taught them to have a conscience.

And I suspect  they also learned that actions have consequences.

3 hours ago, stevenash said:

And I suspect  they also learned that actions have consequences.

I reference the schools often, because my wife is a school teacher. Kids don't believe anymore that their actions have consequences. if they do something wrong in school, the parents come to school to defend the student. parents are to busy trying to please their children, instead of teaching them right or wrong. 

10 hours ago, REBgp said:

A lot of anti semantic writings going on too. There is factual information. I still haven't seen or found proof about hurting white women, which  we all know from history, get some of you white guys awful mad. 

10 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

A lot of anti semantic writings going on too. There is factual information. I still haven't seen or found proof about hurting white women, which  we all know from history, get some of you white guys awful mad. 

Just saw an article where they caught some young Jewish guy who was posting a bunch of anti-semantic bs.  Everybody's gone crazy.  Social media, like the Internet, is a great tool.  To bad so many abuse both.

11 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

has a whole city been burned down lately, leaving members of another race homeless, raped and beaten

I don't know. If it hasn't, why do you harp on the subject so much?

Do you really think I am suppose to feel guilty because some people I've never met, are not kin to, and have no association with committed an egregious act around a hundred years ago...an act that has been duplicated by other people also. Are you trying to use what happened nearly a hundred years ago as an example of what is going on today? This just shows you have nothing, and revealing of your true hatred. It is readily apparent to everyone except you.

3 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I don't know. If it hasn't, why do you harp on the subject so much?

Do you really think I am suppose to feel guilty because some people I've never met, are not kin to, and have no association with committed an egregious act around a hundred years ago...an act that has been duplicated by other people also. Are you trying to use what happened nearly a hundred years ago as an example of what is going on today? This just shows you have nothing, and revealing of your true hatred. It is readily apparent to everyone except you.

The KKK is the biggest hate organization in America today. 

This is the hidden content, please
  Do you trust wikipedia?

3 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

The KKK is the biggest hate organization in America today. 

This is the hidden content, please
  Do you trust wikipedia?

Not for everything. And I definitely don't trust the Southern Poverty Law Center. They are a hate group themselves.

So if the KKK is so big and powerful, why did they allow Affirmative Action laws to be passed. Why do they allow trillions of dollars to be spent on minority outreach programs. Why do the allow Black and Jewish politicians to be elected. Sounds to me like they don't wield as much power as you believe.

2 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

You only trust Fox news right, Hannity and Oreilly!

Keep trying to profile me. It's reveals you acceptance of one-way bigotry.

And I love O'Reilly and Hannity. Disagree with them some, agree some, but have stopped short of hanging their posters above my bed. Can we same the same about you?

2 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Keep trying to profile me. It's reveals you acceptance of one-way bigotry.

And I love O'Reilly and Hannity. Disagree with them some, agree some, but have stopped short of hanging their posters above my bed. Can we same the same about you?

Only like the local news folks. kfdm