Predictions for 22-3A

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way. I coached last year in 21-3A and this year I coach in 22-3A and this is a weak district. Orangefield beat Splendora in Splendora last season and all 3 play-off teams got the boot in the first round last year. 22-3A is a weak district. I'm not trying to offend, just stating my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

goin 2 deep isnt to weak. anyways brooks is a player no doubt but i dont know if that can effect the playoff hopes that much for tarkington. its hear say that one of the top rbs in the district is moving there but thats just hear say. brooks and the rb need protection and the oline isnt too good. i say splendora repeats.

Katkilla....get the fact straight, Splendora played o-field in o-field, not splendora..........  :P.......frosty, where do you get your facts.......the "move-in" is always a myth in tarkington....my money says he stays in the land of the pirates

haha....the "move in myth" is always around in t-town! hahahahah! but im with u frosty...i saw 2 tarkington football games this past season and they had ZERO help from the line....coach needs to get some experience in there and NOT start sophmores! but about the final standings....

1 splendora

2 coldspring

3 liberty

4 shepherd

5 tarkington

6 cleveland

tarkington and shepherd may flip flop, but i dont see the 3 playoff teams being any different

biggen go back to baseball haha..and kittyplaya im not sayin the kids a god but you cant deny that hes an athlete come on now, lets be real now. you should go do your homework you "expert" why would you wanna pound the middle when you cant get drive off of the line?? come on think man. that kid from cleveland was ivan williams, lots of great athletes in cleveland but somebody has to mold them together.

The team that is returning the most is Coldspring.  It will be interesting to see how all plays out there in the weeks to come.

Anything can happen.  (injuries, move-ins, move-outs, hurricanes, turnovers, the list can go on).

It all comes down to the chain of events that take place every Friday night and plays being made.

There is good talent in this district.  More so than anyone around wants to give it.

To a different topic, the District looks to be receiving another school in this district.  Kingwood Park may be added to compete in this district in possibly all areas except football, due to the two year contract obligations schools currently have for the home and home.

Could make things even more exciting in 2007 - 2008.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder