NY Times Says Trump Team Was Wiretapped!

Reagan

19 hours ago, Reagan said:

If I made it sound like a face to face meeting, it was not.  It was a call between Flynn and the Russian Ambassador that was wiretapped.  Flynn had an office inside trump Tower.  So, yes, there were wiretaps inside Trump tower.

19 hours ago, Reagan said:

If I made it sound like a face to face meeting, it was not.  It was a call between Flynn and the Russian Ambassador that was wiretapped.  Flynn had an office inside trump Tower.  So, yes, there were wiretaps inside Trump tower.

So it seems that you don't understand how intercepts work

This is what I hate about partisans(both sides). You put your party above reason and logic. If I am not mistaken, it wasn't very long ago that we had people on this site screaming that Trump should be impeached. Apparently because he is a bad guy, not because there is any evidence of an impeachable offense. I have read all of the reports and they all conclude that there is no hard evidence, just speculation. If you could impeach someone based on speculation, Obama would have been impeached a dozen times. Now, when the roles are reversed, we shouldn't do anything because there is no proof. That is total crap. What harm can an investigation into this matter do? The bigger issue here is that we "potentially" have a sitting president wiretapping the opposition party candidate during the heart of a presidential campaign. Some have argued that the president doesn't request wiretaps. That may technically be true, but he most definitely would have been informed if they did this. And if so, he could have given the order to stand down. That puts him in bed with this also. I don't know if there is any hard evidence yet, but there were two FISA requests naming Trump or his people during this time period. We don't know what they were for, but I believe that this is enough to warrant a full investigation. Maybe nothing shady happened. That would be great. Maybe they had a good reason to wiretap. Who knows. But if the allegations are true, that is something the American people have a right to know and all Americans, regardless of party affiliation should want to know the truth.