NY Times Says Trump Team Was Wiretapped!

Reagan

But now they say Trump lacks evidence of such.  Amazing!  Anyway, remember why Michael Flynn had to resign?  It was because of a leak (a felony!) to the Washington Post.  It was a leak of a wiretap between Flynn and the Russian Ambassador.  Let me ask our liberal friends:  Where did this meeting take place??  It was in the Trump Towers!!  So -- the wiretap was in the Trump Towers just like President Trump stated!  Right?!?!  Seems pretty straight forward to an HONEST person!

This is the hidden content, please

If there was a wiretap it was ordered by a judge which is not illegal. The judge apparantly received sufficient evidence to allow the wiretapping to occur. What did Trump do to warrant an order to wiretap Trump towers? P.S. Presidents dont authorize wiretapping.

10 hours ago, Reagan said:

But now they say Trump lacks evidence of such.  Amazing!  Anyway, remember why Michael Flynn had to resign?  It was because of a leak (a felony!) to the Washington Post.  It was a leak of a wiretap between Flynn and the Russian Ambassador.  Let me ask our liberal friends:  Where did this meeting take place??  It was in the Trump Towers!!  So -- the wiretap was in the Trump Towers just like President Trump stated!  Right?!?!  Seems pretty straight forward to an HONEST person!

I didn't know the new york times said it. Wow........

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

If there was a wiretap it was ordered by a judge which is not illegal. The judge apparantly received sufficient evidence to allow the wiretapping to occur. What did Trump do to warrant an order to wiretap Trump towers? P.S. Presidents dont authorize wiretapping.

lol...Trump MUST have done something...lol.

3 hours ago, Big girl said:

Presidents don't shoot people, but you give Obama full credit for killing Bin Laden.

3 hours ago, Big girl said:

Presidents DO order wiretapping. And you call me ignorant.

13 minutes ago, Big girl said:

What did Trump do. Geez!!!

Do you believe it's that hard to get one?  Even if you're the Attorney General?  Do you believe that article?  Because it said Trumps phone hadn't been tapped.  The NYT said they had been tapped.  Does that tell you anything?  Somebody is printing poo.  Get wise BG.  The left is playing all of us for fools.

On 3/7/2017 at 10:21 PM, Reagan said:

Then the NY Times does this!

18 minutes ago, westend1 said:

If there was a phone intercept, Trump has the power to declassify it and show us the order.   But he hasn't.  hmmmm

And if he does, then the Left will accuse Trump of being careless with classified material and exposing to our enemies our secret surveillance techniques, putting all American lives in danger. It's a funny (and pathetic) little game they play.

23 minutes ago, westend1 said:

If there was a phone intercept, Trump has the power to declassify it and show us the order.   But he hasn't.  hmmmm

Westend, answer me this:  The leak (probably by an obama sycophant and a felony) concerning the meeting between Flynn and the russian ambassador, were was this wiretap done??  We'll wait for your answer!

13 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Westend, answer me this:  The leak (probably by an obama sycophant and a felony) concerning the meeting between Flynn and the russian ambassador, were was this wiretap done??  We'll wait for your answer!

You said they met face to face at Trump tower.   Why would a phone intercept be of any value?   However, IF there was an intercept, I would bet it would be on the Russian phone.    You can't really intercept the thousands of phones in Trump tower.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

And if he does, then the Left will accuse Trump of being careless with classified material and exposing to our enemies our secret surveillance techniques, putting all American lives in danger. It's a funny (and pathetic) little game they play.

Lol. He tweets it out for the world to see but now he is worried about compromising an investigation?   You are better than this

2 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Lol. He tweets it out for the world to see but now he is worried about compromising an investigation?   You are better than this

I'm sure his advisors have warned him about how the Liberal media will spin his words/actions. If he declassifies the intelligence information, you can bet every penny you have and will ever earn that the Liberal media will attack him for "putting lives in danger" by exposing this sensitive material. That is a no brainer, even for Trump. So your assertion that something is fishy because Trump hasn't declassified the information holds no water.

2 hours ago, westend1 said:

Come on westend, you know there are things even the president and Congress can't do, and are not privy to.  If you don't believe that, check out how many presidents and senators have been stonewalled when asking about Area 51 (for whatever reason).  And Based on what I've read, FISA approvals are not subject to release, unless possibly by a court order.  Despite what some may think, the President is not a God, or King, but merely one of our three branches of Govt.

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

Come on westend, you know there are things even the president and Congress can't do, and are not privy to.  If you don't believe that, check out how many presidents and senators have been stonewalled when asking about Area 51 (for whatever reason).  And Based on what I've read, FISA approvals are not subject to release, unless possibly by a court order.  Despite what some may think, the President is not a God, or King, but merely one of our three branches of Govt.

But he is the head of the executive branch and I assure you, he can declassify the information if it is there.   Area 51?   I have no words

13 hours ago, westend1 said:

You said they met face to face at Trump tower.   Why would a phone intercept be of any value?   However, IF there was an intercept, I would bet it would be on the Russian phone.    You can't really intercept the thousands of phones in Trump tower.

If I made it sound like a face to face meeting, it was not.  It was a call between Flynn and the Russian Ambassador that was wiretapped.  Flynn had an office inside trump Tower.  So, yes, there were wiretaps inside Trump tower.