HF @ BC Predictions Friday

I would have taken HF in this one except for the pitching matchups won't be even. Very fortunate for BC they can move their Tuesday game all the way to the next Monday. Maybe HF should have done the same thing. Now they will have all 4 upper 80's pitchers available for tonight.

I guess the upset will have to wait until the second half of district. Surely BC can't pull moving a game a week away twice.

BC5 HF2

Your probably right about the pitching matchup being uneven. Thank God we didnt have to waste any pitching against Anahuac. If we would have had to play last night I dont think we would have anybody to throw tonight. We need to figure out how to schedule 1 district game a week so our pitching will be ready every game.

BC-12

HF-2

3amagic writes:

would have taken HF in this one except for the pitching matchups won't be even. Very fortunate for BC they can move their Tuesday game all the way to the next Monday. Maybe HF should have done the same thing. Now they will have all 4 upper 80's pitchers available for tonight.

I guess the upset will have to wait until the second half of district. Surely BC can't pull moving a game a week away twice.

BC5 HF2

Dang you figured us out..........................We have been trying to do this every week, but our rain dances did not start working until this week. I guess it should be smooth sailing through the rest of District now that we have mastered making it rain. Who knew we had such powers...................Man your way too smart to be on here writing insightful comments like that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hulmeyolmu
    Newest Member
    hulmeyolmu