The left must be so proud!!

stevenash

4 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the hidden content, please

bow wow defending snoop doggcrap...smh.

Maybe Trump should tell the I.R.S. to check, with a fine tooth comb, his tax returns. Obama didn't have a problem with Lois Lerner using the agency as a political weapon. And not a peep was heard from the Liberals when Obama flat out lied when he told O'Reilly there was "not a smidgen of corruption".

And the Liberals will continually spout the false narrative that Obama was treated harshly by the media and the public, while ignoring the many, many instances of crap like this. Maybe BlueDove will start a topic on #ObamaMistreatment. This will give us a place to start collecting the thousands and thousands of pathetic and disgusting instances displayed by the Liberals, and BlueDove will have to scour the depths of the unknown Liberal underground sites to counter with his one or two examples (and laughingly declare an equivalency).

On 2/22/2017 at 8:49 AM, PhatMack19 said:

So I guess equal rights for minorities means racism towards whites.  Next thing you know they will want their own bathrooms and drinking fountains.....They didn't seem to like that last time.

first of all, THEY are just a group of university of Michagan students. No sense in grouping a whole race in the nonsense by bathrooms and water fountains remark. We have many white groups also that do ignorant things that you might not want to be grouped with   "they didn't seem to like that last time"

How to resolve a "microaggression"...from the article:

“If a student feels hurt or offended by another student’s comment, the hurt student can say ‘ouch.’ In acknowledgement, the student who made the hurtful comment says “oops.” If necessary, there can be further dialogue about this exchange.”

:):):):):)

I seem to recall handling altercations much differently as a young man.

3 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

How to resolve a "microaggression"...from the article:

“If a student feels hurt or offended by another student’s comment, the hurt student can say ‘ouch.’ In acknowledgement, the student who made the hurtful comment says “oops.” If necessary, there can be further dialogue about this exchange.”

:):):):):)

None of these kids will ever experience or be involved in "the fight after school, in the alley, behind the 7/11. What a bunch of unspanked wusses.

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

first of all, THEY are just a group of university of Michagan students. No sense in grouping a whole race in the nonsense by bathrooms and water fountains remark. We have many white groups also that do ignorant things that you might not want to be grouped with   "they didn't seem to like that last time"

You do this constantly. Don't be a hypocrite.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

You do this constantly. Don't be a hypocrite.

I compare when you guys take a group like black lives matter, I bring up when white lives matter was more active. Like for instance Trump lies just as much as any lying politician, but you guys won't ever bring up any of the lies. No president in my lifetime has come up with some of the outrageous things that trump has said and done. 

59 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I compare when you guys take a group like black lives matter, I bring up when white lives matter was more active. Like for instance Trump lies just as much as any lying politician, but you guys won't ever bring up any of the lies. No president in my lifetime has come up with some of the outrageous things that trump has said and done. 

We've asked you to bring up Trump's lies and you can't do it. Name some of the outrageous things Trump says...it just proves you are a little snowflake in need of a safe zone.

• 4 weeks later...

70 years ago we had 18 year old men going off to fight in a World War.  Now we have 18 year old children on a college campus afraid of a fast food chain invading their university.  

"Student senators at Duquesne University are lobbying for the cancellation of plans to bring Chick-fil-A to campus in the fall, saying they "fear" for the safety of their peers."

""Chick-fil-A has a questionable history on civil rights and human rights," Martini remarked in a statement to The Duquesne Duke. "I think it's imperative [that] the university chooses to do business with organizations that coincide with the [university's] mission and expectations they give students regarding diversity and inclusion.""

""I've tried very hard within the last semester and a half to promote this safe environment for the LGBTQ community. So I fear that with the Chick-fil-A being in Options [an on-campus food court] that maybe people will feel that safe place is at risk," Rachel Coury explained."

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 2:48 PM, new tobie said:

Can you give me a couple of outrageous examples?

10 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Can you give me a couple of outrageous examples?

I responded to his post by asking him the same question 3 weeks ago, and he conveniently skipped over it. I'm sure he will just skip over yours also. It must be nice to live in a world where you can spout any ol' thing you want without having to face any detractors. Then again, that's a world I don't want to live in.

21 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Googling,Googling,Googling,...oh yeah...he said it stopped raining on Inauguration day...it continued to drizzle.

YES...we got him.

Thank you-  This is much more serious than saying " I found out about the IRS scandal in the newspapers, just like the rest of you"