No Hope Michelle

baddog

This is the hidden content, please

Michelle Obama: Barack Obama is the Parent and the American Public Are His Hurt Little Kids

lol...I guess there weren't enough hurt little kids to get hillary elected...I wonder if michelle wonders why they are hurting?

Typical dems, we know what the problem is (because we caused it) BUT, we're here to make it worse.

41 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the hidden content, please

Michelle Obama: Barack Obama is the Parent and the American Public Are His Hurt Little Kids

lol...I guess there weren't enough hurt little kids to get hillary elected...I wonder if michelle wonders why they are hurting?

Typical dems, we know what the problem is (because we caused it) BUT, we're here to make it worse.

I wonder if Michelle was trying to make a reference to Hitler's Youth.

The epitome of idolatry. The godlike worship of a failed president. 

Michelle Obama was never proud of America until her husband was nominated and there in no hope without him. Even for a spouse she is unbelievable. In 240 years of history, this country has had 232 of nothing to be proud of and I guess nothing else possible into the future. There was a  little 8 years segment however as a shining example of American excellence.......

HAHAHAHA!!!

Barrack and Michelle Obama will be President and first lady for the rest of their lives and get paid with tax payer money. We are on message boards. (some way more than others). president of the united states for eight years is a major accomplishment! Thanks Obama for not saying and doing the embarrasing things that this president elect has done and will continue doing. In my neighborhood trump was have stayed with an a.....whipping by parents and other kids.

• 9 months later...
19 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

Obama has always been a racist. It is not surprising his piece is as well.

I wonder if she is back to not being a proud American.  If not, she will have to wait until another black is elected potus.  If there is another, hopefully he won't be as big of a pos as her husband.

34 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

I wonder if she is back to not being a proud American.  If not, she will have to wait until another black is elected potus.  If there is another, hopefully he won't be as big of a pos as her husband.

Oh I am sure she is. We got a white back in office. That has to be killing her.

1 hour ago, Tigers2010 said:

Oh I am sure she is. We got a white back in office. That has to be killing her.

She is good friends with George W now. I admire him to after the loser that got elected in 2016. grab um is a low class no class ..........bought him a wife and would love to date his daughter. No way would she even look at his ugly arse if he wasn't rich. Obama married his lovely wife before he became president Obama for life. Committed to one women, does'nt check out his own daughters and has never been sued or filed bankrupcy several times. The obama's are set for life, government checks and perks of ALWAYS being presidential family. Grab um's old lady will definately get tired of his old arse just like the other two wives.

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

She is good friends with George W now. I admire him to after the loser that got elected in 2016. grab um is a low class no class ..........bought him a wife and would love to date his daughter. No way would she even look at his ugly arse if he wasn't rich. Obama married his lovely wife before he became president Obama for life. Committed to one women, does'nt check out his own daughters and has never been sued or filed bankrupcy several times. The obama's are set for life, government checks and perks of ALWAYS being presidential family. Grab um's old lady will definately get tired of his old arse just like the other two wives.

Thats all true about Mitt Romney but I don't recall you singing his praises.

46 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Obama and his administration were sued plenty of times, and lost plenty of them. He put this country on the road to bankruptcy and is owner of the only credit reduction in our nation's history. Ooops, that is what happens when you selectively pick "facts" based on hatred and pre-conceived notions. It makes you look foolish. And speaking of getting tired...do you ever get tired of being wrong. I'm fairly certain you have the record for most posts slapped down.

And just a reminder, Trump is set for life, will probably donate his lifelong government checks to worthy charities, and will ALWAYS be president. I bet that bothers you way more than you think it bothers us.

48 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Obama and his administration were sued plenty of times, and lost plenty of them. He put this country on the road to bankruptcy and is owner of the only credit reduction in our nation's history. Ooops, that is what happens when you selectively pick "facts" based on hatred and pre-conceived notions. It makes you look foolish. And speaking of getting tired...do you ever get tired of being wrong. I'm fairly certain you have the record for most posts slapped down.

And just a reminder, Trump is set for life, will probably donate his lifelong government checks to worthy charities, and will ALWAYS be president. I bet that bothers you way more than you think it bothers us.

He's just angry because Melania puts Michelle to shame in the looks department. I mean, no comparison. Melania has said absolutely nothing against black people, but racist Michelle has certainly had her say about whites. It's all that blacks do. I am beginning to enjoy his humorous posts. It means he is squirming and really has nothing to say. Broken records are so insignificant.