No Hope Michelle

baddog

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

Obama and his administration were sued plenty of times, and lost plenty of them. He put this country on the road to bankruptcy and is owner of the only credit reduction in our nation's history. Ooops, that is what happens when you selectively pick "facts" based on hatred and pre-conceived notions. It makes you look foolish. And speaking of getting tired...do you ever get tired of being wrong. I'm fairly certain you have the record for most posts slapped down.

And just a reminder, Trump is set for life, will probably donate his lifelong government checks to worthy charities, and will ALWAYS be president. I bet that bothers you way more than you think it bothers us.

President Obama 8 years, Trump?

3 hours ago, new tobie said:

She is good friends with George W now. I admire him to after the loser that got elected in 2016. grab um is a low class no class ..........bought him a wife and would love to date his daughter. No way would she even look at his ugly arse if he wasn't rich. Obama married his lovely wife before he became president Obama for life. Committed to one women, does'nt check out his own daughters and has never been sued or filed bankrupcy several times. The obama's are set for life, government checks and perks of ALWAYS being presidential family. Grab um's old lady will definately get tired of his old arse just like the other two wives.

Title only.  Thank God he will not be potus for life.  Show 'em was a terrible potus

40 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Would you care to explain this post? Can you explain this post? Is this post fueled by hate? It is obvious to those not blinded by hate.

Honestly I sit and wonder do Englebert like playing mind games? Am I missing the sarcasm? Or is he dead serious...

but I have no hate in my heart for anyone only acceptance.

11 hours ago, stevenash said:

Tobie, whenever you bring up finances for the Presidents, why do you fail to acknowledge that Mr. Trump does not accept his Presidential salary?

Mr Trump and his family are stealing way more from the government than his presidentail salary. He is setting up his friends and family for life with tax payer money. Extra security for his many golf trips and to protect all of his family that he has employed, him giving up his salary means nothing, absolutley nothing. 

1 hour ago, six burg said:

Mr Trump and his family are stealing way more from the government than his presidentail salary. He is setting up his friends and family for life with tax payer money. Extra security for his many golf trips and to protect all of his family that he has employed, him giving up his salary means nothing, absolutley nothing. 

And neither do your accusations without validation.  It costs the same to provide security for an employee whether or not he is related to the President.  

16 hours ago, new tobie said:

She is good friends with George W now. I admire him to after the loser that got elected in 2016. grab um is a low class no class ..........bought him a wife and would love to date his daughter. No way would she even look at his ugly arse if he wasn't rich. Obama married his lovely wife before he became president Obama for life. Committed to one women, does'nt check out his own daughters and has never been sued or filed bankrupcy several times. The obama's are set for life, government checks and perks of ALWAYS being presidential family. Grab um's old lady will definately get tired of his old arse just like the other two wives.

I admire you, for admiring Bush. I was and still am a Bush supporter. I thought he was fantastic. All the other stuff about Trump, I am okay with that as well. My vote was a vote for anybody that wasn't Clinton. I could spend time bashing her, as you did Trump, but it is irrelevant and would be a waste of time. I do not care for Trumps personal life as much as others.

Solid post Tobie.

11 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Honestly I sit and wonder do Englebert like playing mind games? Am I missing the sarcasm? Or is he dead serious...

but I have no hate in my heart for anyone only acceptance.

You are the one playing games when you try to make baseless allegations fueled by hate. You can't even be honest with yourself.

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

You are the one playing games when you try to make baseless allegations fueled by hate. You can't even be honest with yourself.

That's not a problem for a goodly portion of the left because they honestly believe that the "cause" is so noble that whatever it takes to achieve the "cause" is justifiable.

9 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

You need to learn to accept that others think differently from you. I don’t wish to change your way of thinking or life. I just think differently than you. We don’t have to be cyber enemies.

stop making since on this board. im sure Englebert will hurl a insult your way. 

20 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

You need to learn to accept that others think differently from you. I don’t wish to change your way of thinking or life. I just think differently than you. We don’t have to be cyber enemies.

You throw out baseless accusations at board members then refuse to answer when called out. You need to learn this is unacceptable behavior and I will continue to call you out. That's what you need to learn.

15 minutes ago, six burg said:

stop making since on this board. im sure Englebert will hurl a insult your way. 

Would you like to answer for him since you think he is making sense? Sounds to me that PamFam was insinuating that the insults on this board are all one-sided. I asked him to clarify his post and he responded with personal comments, and failed to clarify his post. I guess in some weird, warped Liberal world that makes "since".

3 hours ago, Englebert said:

And you throw out baseless posts and run when called out. That seems to be the pattern from one side only. Would you care to comment/debate that fact since you think the insults are one-sided on this board.

same ole run when called out phrase......pathetic

33 minutes ago, six burg said:

being called out by you!.....The cyber bully.....Thats frightening

Does this explain why y'all run from the topic like frightened teenagers? Your actions speak louder than words. In fact your words are baseless to the point of comical, and everyone with two functioning brain cells can readily see that. At least it's good entertainment.