No Hope Michelle

baddog

32 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Does this explain why y'all run from the topic like frightened teenagers? Your actions speak louder than words. In fact your words are baseless to the point of comical, and everyone with two functioning brain cells can readily see that. At least it's good entertainment.

nobody runs from u

7 minutes ago, six burg said:

When I called you a cyber bully it was sarcasm....believe me

All of your attempts at personal attacks are baseless and pathetic. Nobody takes you seriously (especially me) when you spout such nonsense. We do notice that is all you can resort to when challenged. Clear as day to everyone, but somehow that little tidbit of knowledge seems to elude you. 

4 minutes ago, Englebert said:

All of your attempts at personal attacks are baseless and pathetic. Nobody takes you seriously (especially me) when you spout such nonsense. We do notice that is all you can resort to when challenged. Clear as day to everyone, but somehow that little tidbit of knowledge seems to elude you. 

You don't send personal attacks? You can save that for tobie

8 minutes ago, six burg said:

You don't send personal attacks? You can save that for tobie

Oh I freely admit it, I will respond in kind. I will use the same warped and pathetic Liberal tactics that are abundant from the side that claims to be tolerant and inclusive. I feel I have enough ammo for you and new tobie, although it is hard sometimes to sink that low.

9 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Oh I freely admit it, I will respond in kind. I will use the same warped and pathetic Liberal tactics that are abundant from the side that claims to be tolerant and inclusive. I feel I have enough ammo for you and new tobie, although it is hard sometimes to sink that low.

I have a feeling that you were born that way

And I'm pretty sure your comprehension skills are warped beyond repair by your nut-job Liberal leaders. Again, nothing you say can be taken seriously after reading your pathetic attempts at "debate".

I don't have any liberal leaders, my only leaders have passed away. i used to live with them.

4 minutes ago, six burg said:

I don't have any liberal leaders, my only leaders have passed away. i used to live with them.

You say things that are absolutely contrary to your actions. I feel confident that you are highly influenced by the nut-case Liberal media. Are you now attempting the sympathy ploy?

You say things that are absolutely contrary to your actions. I feel confident that you are highly influenced by the nut-case Liberal media. Are you now attempting the sympathy ploy?

I don't have leaders, period. Make my own mind up. Definately don't need sympathy from this board. i pay taxes and take care of my family. And don't mind the poor getting gov help. esp since i see how this corrupt admin is blowing through gov money with expensive plane flights, golf everyday, hiring inexperienced relatives ect.

13 minutes ago, six burg said:

I don't have leaders, period. Make my own mind up. Definately don't need sympathy from this board. i pay taxes and take care of my family. And don't mind the poor getting gov help. esp since i see how this corrupt admin is blowing through gov money with expensive plane flights, golf everyday, hiring inexperienced relatives ect.

Blah, blah, blah. Again, your words don't match your actions. You say you are not influenced by Liberal leaders, but yet they have conditioned you to believe Trump and his administration are the most corrupt in American history...even after witnessing the last president and administration (without a peep of disdain or even the slightest bit of anger). Look up how much money Nancy Pelosi spent on pane flights. I bet you won't because not only would you be extremely embarrassed, you would also be obligated to perform mental gymnastics to justify your flawed and hypocritical beliefs that were spoon fed to you by your wing-nut Liberal leaders.

59 minutes ago, six burg said:

You can't say corrupt admin without throwing in the billions obama just gave to Solyndra.  Wonder how much of that obama received after the fact.  But we know, you give obama a pass for his corruption.

35 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Sixburg- if you are as concerned as you say you are about fiscal responsibility by U.S government, why havent you ranted about the UNPRECEDENTED ten trillion increase in the national debt during the Obama administration?

You might very well be called a "cyber-bully" for having the audacity to question the (self-described) altruistic motives of the (again, self-described..but clearly comical) enlightened. I perceive, even though I have zero soothsayer skills, that imminent personal attacks are forthcoming. There is a slight possibility that personal dignity will prevent the inevitable childishness, but recent history has shown that to be highly unlikely.