World Worried With Trump Becoming President

Hagar

Saw on Fox a clip that that world leaders are worried about Trump becoming President.  Only the ones who aren't our friends should be concerned.  As the 1st Marine Div Motto says, and Ret. Marine Corps General Mattis is fond of saying, No Better Friend, No Worst Enemy". I'm all over that!

6 hours ago, baddog said:

Communication is everything. Putin has said he wants to sit and talk with Trump. Trump has said he is willing to talk with Kim Jong-Un. (I'd love to be a fly on that wall). Trump was not my favorite, but so far, he's doing some great things. I am willing to give him a chance. 

I agree 100% baddog.  His cabinet picks have exceeded my expectations.   NBC is reporting that Rex Tillerson is going to be Secretary of State.  I think he'll be a good one.  He's experienced with dealing with foreign Govts.  He's from Texas (big plus to me), and is a no nonsense, don't urinate down my back and try to tell me it's raining type of guy.  Finally, could stare down a statue.  Plain english, he won't put up with any BS.

19 minutes ago, REBgp said:

I agree 100% baddog.  His cabinet picks have exceeded my expectations.   NBC is reporting that Rex Tillerson is going to be Secretary of State.  I think he'll be a good one.  He's experienced with dealing with foreign Govts.  He's from Texas (big plus to me), and is a no nonsense, don't urinate down my back and try to tell me it's raining type of guy.  Finally, could stare down a statue.  Plain english, he won't put up with any BS.

Is he the Exxon/Mobil guy? Like your description of him. Don't know anything about him. I give everyone a chance until they give me reason not to.

29 minutes ago, baddog said:

Is he the Exxon/Mobil guy? Like your description of him. Don't know anything about him. I give everyone a chance until they give me reason not to.

Yes, the XM guy.  Something else to irritate the liberal whacko's.  The Dems have virtually all Big Business, except the oil companies.  They Hate'em - Good.  Let us run outta gas & see what happens lol.

12 hours ago, Reagan said:

Gorka says it's good that they fear Trump!.

You can listen to this guy and tell he is not full of it. I have been watching Fox News this morning and for the life of me, can't understand how anyone can be against what is going on.   I get rejuvenated every time I hear about JOBS coming back to the U.S., deregulation in many aspects, tax breaks,....what could be better, deciding which bathroom to use? Even all the lefties on this board, I call you out to tell me how you can disagree with AMERICANS going back to work, and we are not talking McDonald's here. Also tell me how repealing or changing Obamacare is a bad thing? It is spiraling out of control on its own. I have never understood the left way of thinking. Help me please, and without a bunch of one liners. Let's leave race out of it too.

22 minutes ago, Big girl said:

What jobs are coming back to America. A lot of people in his Cabinent are Wall Street guys. Do you think they care about the working class?

U.S. Steel is interested. That's a huge one. Trump isn't legally your President yet and he is already making reforms. What wall street cabinet member bothers you and why?....tick....tick....tick....

On 12/11/2016 at 0:15 PM, Big girl said:

What jobs are coming back to America. A lot of people in his Cabinent are Wall Street guys. Do you think they care about the working class?

You do realize that wall street backed clinton with lots of $$$  and I guess you didnt have a problem with them then did ya? Cant have it both ways!

I'll be honest, I don't know what a "Wall Street Guy" is.  He has 3 ex Generals.  A CEO from ExxonMobil, a Surgeon, 2 ladies, and an ex governor of Texas.  Also 3 billionaires (?), who may have made their fortunes in legitimate businesses, or be Wall Street Guys.  So out of the 11 I know of (probably more I'm forgetting) that includes 3 who may, or may not be.  That isn't a lot.  Personally, I don't care if they're janitors, if they can get this country working again.