Texas elector wont cast vote for Trump

Big girl

He claims to be a Republican, but he acts like a liberal (my way or the highway).  Most of us agree we're not particularly thrilled with Trump, but I think most of us are thrilled Hillary didn't win it.  Suck it up whiney, and do what you pledged to do.

And BG, a prime example that the Republicans have some idiots too.

6 hours ago, REBgp said:

And you'll never see a kudo from the any liberal.  

Because liberals think what Obama was doing was the norm.  When somebody like Trump comes along and does something that America actually stands for, well, the libs go into cardiac arrest!  To libs, the Constitution is a stubborn thing!

10 hours ago, REBgp said:

And why are you staying out of the polical board?   Big girl run you off :) 

Meh...didn't know BG was still around either.  I figured she'd be crawled up under her desk in the fetal position, sucking her thumb and waiting on the apocalypse.

4 hours ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Meh...didn't know BG was still around either.  I figured she'd be crawled up under her desk in the fetal position, sucking her thumb and waiting on the apocalypse.

If you are going to make a statement at least stand by it.  You are still hear here!  LOL!!

On 12/8/2016 at 6:54 PM, Reagan said:

Because liberals think what Obama was doing was the norm.  When somebody like Trump comes along and does something that America actually stands for, well, the libs go into cardiac arrest!  To libs, the Constitution is a stubborn thing!

This has to be a joke.

18 hours ago, stevenash said:

Maybe she has play dough and is trying aroma therapy.

I am still here. Trump is so amusing. i am loving every minute of his antics. His victory tour, and his tweeting rants. Isnt he going to be one of the executive producers of the "Celebrity Apprentice"? "Where they do that at?"

20 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I am still here. Trump is so amusing. i am loving every minute of his antics. His victory tour, and his tweeting rants. Isnt he going to be one of the executive producers of the "Celebrity Apprentice"? "Where they do that at?"

I have to admit, Obama is a great speaker. He is much better at giving speeches than Trump is.