West Brook's Flanigan Placed on Administrative Leave

WOSgrad

3 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

It was a player/student.

I knew that already...  so, it was one of his own kids, probably suspected it.  only coaches and players will frequent that area...  

How about, talking to the kid?  talking to the parents?  how about dismissing that kid from the team?  but when you take the law into your own hands (cowboy vigilante), nothing good comes of it... 

3 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I knew that already...  so, it was one of his own kids, probably suspected it.  only coaches and players will frequent that area...  

How about, talking to the kid?  talking to the parents?  how about dismissing that kid from the team?  but when you take the law into your own hands (cowboy vigilante), nothing good comes of it... 

He did talk to the player. He did report it to his admins. He had no proof to dismiss the kid. When admin did nothing, he made a decision (not a wise one) to catch the thief in the act.

If you already knew it was a student, why ask if it was a member of the coaching staff?

3 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

He did talk to the player. He did report it to his admins. He had no proof to dismiss the kid. When admin did nothing, he made a decision (not a wise one) to catch the thief in the act.

If you already knew it was a student, why ask if it was a member of the coaching staff?

Because I wanted someone, a WB guy or one of the others that know everything to answer...  

Truth be told, I knew about the  situation minutes after my original post on this thread.  

36 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

...you have no clue...  And if your inside info is pegging BISD as the culprit, then you have bogus info...

Salty much??

BISD refused to listen to the coach they hired when he said there was a thief in the school. Guess they didnt learn their lesson with the last THIEF. So coach decides to protect his players. Same example as lean on me with Morgan freeman. What I was saying was it doesn't look good on BISD when a coach has to break the law to stop crime in the district because BISD refused to do anything about it.

5 minutes ago, Vpirate02 said:

Salty much??

BISD refused to listen to the coach they hired when he said there was a thief in the school. Guess they didnt learn their lesson with the last THIEF. So coach decides to protect his players. Same example as lean on me with Morgan freeman. What I was saying was it doesn't look good on BISD when a coach has to break the law to stop crime in the district because BISD refused to do anything about it.

So you're saying that rules only apply to certain individuals and certain situations...  ... And obviously certain school districts.  ok.  

So in Vidor, the when they vandalized the a school a few years ago with graffiti, it was justified because of where it was and who did it, right?  smh

2 minutes ago, XX Man said:

BMTSoulja1, I hate to have to point this out to you, but this is a public forum where any member can comment on any post here. This is not a BISD forum, that only BISD people can comment. With that said, I back Flanigan and I agree with NHSBulldog Fan.

Thank you. Couldn't have said it better myself.

2 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

So you're saying that rules only apply to certain individuals and certain situations...  ... And obviously certain school districts.  ok.  

So in Vidor, the when they vandalized the a school a few years ago with graffiti, it was justified because of where it was and who did it, right?  smh

You missed the whole thing, and that is why you were butthurt from the beginning. What I said, applies to anyone and any subject here.

2 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Where did you get that from?Where did i ever say that what he did wasn't a crime?

18 minutes ago, XX Man said:

BMTSoulja1, I hate to have to point this out to you, but this is a public forum where any member can comment on any post here. This is not a BISD forum, that only BISD people can comment. With that said, I back Flanigan and I agree with NHSBulldog Fan.

I've never said that, but I do see the blatant target for BISD in a lot of y'all post.  I understand a logical post based on logic, but just plain asinine posts aimed directlyas a detraction for a specific district or group of schools based on the past even when presented proof that it wasn't on the district is about as dimwitted a post as I've ever seen...

21 minutes ago, XX Man said:

You missed the whole thing, and that is why you were butthurt from the beginning. What I said, applies to anyone and any subject here.

Not butthurt at all, just calling out stupidity , that's all.  My point is that all of our area districts haven't  been perfect, but leave it to most like you, anytime something pops off and BISD is mentioned, the BISD had just surfaces..  but when it happens elsewhere, it's rarely talked about...

And what school do you support?

3 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

You'll agree with anything, I've learned as long as it have to do with anything BISD...  You never addressed my post about Vidor...

And I've learned that no matter the proof and logic people use, anyone that says something against BISD will be labelled as a hater in your eyes. And as for the vidor comment, the people that were responsible were handled with. Nice try on trying to deflect from the bad light BISD is under though.

6 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Ok, so with that being said why is this about the district being the antagonists and not the actual person that made the dumb decision?

Because if the district would've done something in the first place then the actual person wouldn't have had to resort to such extreme measures.

19 minutes ago, Vpirate02 said:

And I've learned that no matter the proof and logic people use, anyone that says something against BISD will be labelled as a hater in your eyes. And as for the vidor comment, the people that were responsible were handled with. Nice try on trying to deflect from the bad light BISD is under though.

So could that situation or other previous Vidor incidents in the local media be labeled as bad light under Vidor ISD.  What about Nederland ISD?  Lumberton ISD?  All of them have recent situations that's happened within the last few years...  No bad light?

28 minutes ago, Vpirate02 said:

Because if the district would've done something in the first place then the actual person wouldn't have had to resort to such extreme measures.

Lol...  ok, I see...  you're going with the latter no matter what...  selective comprehension at its best...   Mi Comprende....  gracias