West Brook's Flanigan Placed on Administrative Leave

WOSgrad

18 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

No thanks.  I have a church home that I attend every Sunday...  not sure what that have to do with this debate, but whatever.  If I see BS, I call it as such.  And the BISD hate, in this case isn't warranted as explained previously, but some of you just jump at every opportunity, and it's really just silly.

LOL.... The "Appomattox Club" is not a church.... I'll come by tomorrow morning bright and early to pick you up. Don't worry I have an extra Bible you can use.

4 minutes ago, jbarrett said:

LOL.... The "Appomattox Club" is not a church.... I'll come by tomorrow morning bright and early to pick you up. Don't worry I have an extra Bible you can use.

Are you sure that you're a pastor or priest when you have the nerve to name call my place of worship?  smh...  I supposed that you're deemed as right for doing so...  More selective comprehension, I suppose.  

No thanks.  I have transportation to get to and from church and judging from you're words, I wouldn't want to be anywhere near you I'm fear of something not so good rubbing off on my.  So thanks, but no thanks.. 

32 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

And I'm sure that the kid will be dealt with accordingly...

How will he be dealt with?  Street justice?  Administration already showed they didn't give a isht. So, if we are supporting street justice, isn't that what the coach did?  He did what he had to do to protect the sheep from the wolf. It's not always pretty how the protection has to take place. 

3 minutes ago, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

How will he be dealt with?  Street justice?  Administration already showed they didn't give a isht. So, if we are supporting street justice, isn't that what the coach did?  He did what he had to do to protect the sheep from the wolf. It's not always pretty how the protection has to take place. 

This is  it south central LA, Compton, New York....  come on, now with those thug references...  smh.

The kid will be suspended, expelled, parents fined, something like that...  let's not be ridiculous, people...  smh

12 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

This is  it south central LA, Compton, New York....  come on, now with those thug references...  smh.

The kid will be suspended, expelled, parents fined, something like that...  let's not be ridiculous, people...  smh

Listen to you preach! You DO go to church! I'm proud of you... I'm still gonna put you on my prayer request; see if we can get some of that anger out of you! Everyone bow your heads and pray for BMTSoulja1... Amen

12 minutes ago, jbarrett said:

Listen to you preach! You DO go to church! I'm proud of you... I'm still gonna put you on my prayer request; see if we can get some of that anger out of you! Everyone bow your heads and pray for BMTSoulja1... Amen

Imagine that...  A Pastor or Priest that also a jackarse...

And since when did speaking the truth and criticizing ignorance equate to anger?  Do you even know the definition of 'anger', Pastor/Father?

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Expelled or parents fined for illegally obtained video. Man, a lawyer would have a field day with that. And I would love to hear that conversation with the thief's parent(s).   Seriously Soulja?  Come on man!  

I'm not playing BMTSoulja1...

Your too young to be so full of anger. One day when your older and wise you'll look back and regret the energy and time you wasted. Make a positive impact on your community. If BISD is your passion, do something proactive to promote it... stop driving it further into the ground with your divisive speech. People will take you serious and then you can affect change.

I learned that at...(you guessed it) the "Appomattox Club!

8 minutes ago, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

Expelled or parents fined for illegally obtained video. Man, a lawyer would have a field day with that. And I would love to hear that conversation with the thief's parent(s).   Seriously Soulja?  Come on man!  

Smh...  the selective comprehension is real.  

Parents should be held liable for their kid's actions...  If a kid steals, then the kid should be held accountable...  if not the kid, then the parent...

9 minutes ago, jbarrett said:

I'm not playing BMTSoulja1...

Your too young to be so full of anger. One day when your older and wise you'll look back and regret the energy and time you wasted. Make a positive impact on your community. If BISD is your passion, do something proactive to promote it... stop driving it further into the ground with your divisive speech. People will take you serious and then you can affect change.

I learned that at...(you guessed it) the "Appomattox Club!

1. You have no idea of my age.

2. I'm already wise, I reach my kids many things about life.

3. You just assumevi do nothing for BISD or BISD kids.  Again, fella, you have no clue, but you just ASSUME, like you assumed I'm not a Christian and I have no church home.

4.There are more people that take me serious on this subject than the detractors made evident via many private messages, text messages, and phone calls. They don't have selective comprehension.

5. I've never seen someone that when you don't agree with someone and you lose the debate, you then attempt to dog and question someone's faith...  that's a new loser tactic for me since I've been posting in sports message boards, 10+ years....

33 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

So you can really justify installing hidden cameras where minors are getting dressed and undressed and honestly say that it's ok?  Do you have a kid/kids?

Did you not read hitmans post? The cameras were turned off when kids were supposed to be getting dressed soulja. They were only turned on when no-one was supposed to be in the locker room. Talk about selective reading comprehension.

54 minutes ago, Vpirate02 said:

Did you not read hitmans post? The cameras were turned off when kids were supposed to be getting dressed soulja. They were only turned on when no-one was supposed to be in the locker room. Talk about selective reading comprehension.

Anyone that has read his posts knows his understanding is bad.....He loves to point...but hates it when the finger points back .... It's called Karma.

51 minutes ago, Vpirate02 said:

How can you prove when cameras are turned off or on?  Why take that chance?  I mean, WHO skates in the rules like that?