West Brook's Flanigan Placed on Administrative Leave

WOSgrad

34 minutes ago, Vpirate02 said:

So basically you are trying to shift the blame to him even though you don't know if he did it or not. Wow soulja.

Not at all.  Are you having mental issues or something?  Most would see that I'm looking at it from a third party approach and going toward the devil's advocate route.  

2 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I'm not upset at all. Not angry...  just having trouble understanding some of your logic.

Not my logic. I've said nothing on this subject except that I think BISD is trying to do the right thing, and it's a tough decision to make right before a huge game.

However, to play the victim mentality anytime anyone says anything about BISD, but then turn around and do the same thing whenever an opportunity arises..... it's the old "two wrongs don't make a right" kinda thing.

Everyone has their opinion, that's mine

why would I say that:

1. I've actually talked to both coaches and heard the horror stories they tell about their admin.

2. When they do finally have a season to be proud of they publicly humiliate them.

3. This has been handled so badly kids had no chance today

both coaches should toss keys on table and run!

22 hours ago, Go-rilla said:

why would I say that:

1. I've actually talked to both coaches and heard the horror stories they tell about their admin.

2. When they do finally have a season to be proud of they publicly humiliate them.

3. This has been handled so badly kids had no chance today

both coaches should toss keys on table and run!

One coach was run off for sub par performances from a school from a neighboring school district and the other is only here because he couldn't get a job at the school he graduated years ago and when the old coach retires, he STILL won't get the job.  So who cares what they say. I would say they didn't have to take the job, but they probably had one option at that time.  

...but that ain't non of my business.

11 minutes ago, Go-rilla said:

Beaumont isd doesn't really want Flanagan or foreman to be successful 

Umm, I'm not commenting on the camera issue or anything else...

I don't keep up with Flannigan and West Brook much except on here but as for Foreman and Central, _hit i want him to be successful more than any Jaguar fan that post on this site on a regular basis.  Hell from the day "they" hired him, I've been one of his biggest supporters while many have wanted him gone after his 2nd year.  I've had some mixed thoughts about him after a disappointing year this year but hey, it is what it is.  He'll be the head coach of Central for at least another year and I'll support him.  Just want to see "the streak" end, battle for the district championship and get past the 1st round.  Plus i have my own young Jags in the program, so why wouldn't i want them to be successful?

7 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Umm, I'm not commenting on the camera issue or anything else...

I don't keep up with Flannigan and West Brook much except on here but as for Foreman and Central, _hit i want him to be successful more than any Jaguar fan that post on this site on a regular basis.  Hell from the day "they" hired him, I've been one of his biggest supporters while many have wanted him gone after his 2nd year.  I've had some mixed thoughts about him after a disappointing year this year but hey, it is what it is.  He'll be the head coach of Central for at least another year and I'll support him.  Just want to see "the streak" end, battle for the district championship and get past the 1st round.  Plus i have my own young Jags in the program, so why wouldn't i want them to be successful?

Exactly...  just dumb foolish comments...  with no thoughts behind them...