West Brook's Flanigan Placed on Administrative Leave

WOSgrad

6 hours ago, robanadana said:

Why would anybody, and I do mean anybody, want to take a position in that district? You're set up for failure from the get go. I am extremely curious to see what this is about SMH.

Rob, what are you talking about?  you have no idea if this is a BISD deal or something that Coach Flanigan did.  I know you're upset about the past events that the district pulled, but this issue may be all on the coach.  

The sad thing about this matter is that BISD never told any of the parents anything about the incident that happened earlier this week! The coaches have done a great job on keeping the boy's focus on the task at hand! Coach Flanigan is a man of integrity and cares about his players and the students at Westbrook!  Westbrook is the only school in Beaumont that is still in the playoffs and you can't even  get anyone from the BISD administration to come out and support our school and players! The parents will be getting with BISD on how they handle this matter! To coach Flanigin  WE GOT YOUR BACK! GO BRUINS!!!

13 minutes ago, Mighty Mo said:

The sad thing about this matter is that BISD never told any of the parents anything about the incident that happened earlier this week! The coaches have done a great job on keeping the boy's focus on the task at hand! Coach Flanigan is a man of integrity and cares about his players and the students at Westbrook!  Westbrook is the only school in Beaumont that is still in the playoffs and you can't even  get anyone from the BISD administration to come out and support our school and players! The parents will be getting with BISD on how they handle this matter! To coach Flanigin  WE GOT YOUR BACK! GO BRUINS!!!

I've just obtained inside information.  I'll put it like this...  'Just like I suspected'.  

I'll just let it play out but go ahead, go and bark and growl Monday.  

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Rob, what are you talking about?  you have no idea if this is a BISD deal or something that Coach Flanigan did.  I know you're upset about the past events that the district pulled, but this issue may be all on the coach.  

Once again, it's people looking for something to complain about without knowing the whole situation. Just going off past assumptions.

I'm with Soulja - Wait for the facts to come out before jumping to conclusions.

1 hour ago, Mighty Mo said:

Flannigan made a decision that he thought was right. The investigation will decide if that decision was just or not. SMH @ all the "know it" alls that know nothing of this situation but are trying to use it to take a shot at BISD. Especially those whose district doesn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw out of.