WOS vs Giddings

tennisbc

15 hours ago, tennisbc said:

If it is talk and opinion you want, if and win WOS wins, has any one heard of host sites for either Cuero or Navarro? A friend that near Cuero stated if they win and WOS he heard Houston again but no site yet.

NRG STADIUM NEXT FRIDAY NIGHT 7:30 NO MATTER WHAT AS LONG AS WE TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS TOMORROW NIGHT 

I have been watch Mustangs in the playoffs at mostly. Till I just pop my mind and realized that Mustangs players does not carry white helmet anymore. Anyone know why they are stop bring white helmet during playoffs since it will help them to see and taste the feeling. I would appreciate if you know about this. 

I can't wait tomorrow game! 

45 minutes ago, WOS1986 said:

I have been watch Mustangs in the playoffs at mostly. Till I just pop my mind and realized that Mustangs players does not carry white helmet anymore. Anyone know why they are stop bring white helmet during playoffs since it will help them to see and taste the feeling. I would appreciate if you know about this. 

I have that  answer for you shortly 

4 hours ago, WOS1986 said:

There is a few players that were brought up,they wear silver though...unless you know them or see a new face then you can't tell

2 hours ago, tennisbc said:

Game day. Latest update on the rain is by kick off we will have rain starting to come on in. Hope for the best but expect to get wet, wet, wet. Such is football. Go Stangs, WOS (Winners of State)!!!

Weather bug shows no rain until11,what are you looking at?

1 hour ago, griff said:

To the moderators:

In light of the Lion70 poster, can we establish an age limit for users of this site? I recommend a couple of simple rules...

1) You must be at least 18 years of age.

2) You must not be a self-proclaimed multi-site troll.

1. Old guy well passed 18

2. Why does it bother you so much lol.

3. Winners of state give me a break