Is Trump embarrasing?

Big girl

One of the stewards of Mr. Trumps campaign offered this recently:  The New York Times, CNN, MSNBC and a few others are totally out of touch with reality.  They write for the approval of the others with little regard , if any, for how the average Joe will respond.  They got their very biased clocks handed to them in the election at every level in politics and I, for one, hope they continue this strategy and continue to live in their little "enlightened bubble" where nobody approves of their perspective except for themselves.

25 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I couldn't get through the bile of the first paragraph. That author is an embarrassment to himself and our country. Do you actually believe this crap or did you post the link for entertainment purposes?

You know, Engelbert, I actually thinks she believes this.  This is what she has been brought up to believe. 

13 hours ago, Reagan said:

You know, Engelbert, I actually thinks she believes this.  This is what she has been brought up to believe. 

the problem is what you have been brought up to believe. Trump has said the craziest things about people and you guys choose to ignore. If Obama would have said these things he wouldn't have been president. And the first lady posing nude would have been frowned upon big time.

40 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

the problem is what you have been brought up to believe. Trump has said the craziest things about people and you guys choose to ignore. If Obama would have said these things he wouldn't have been president. And the first lady posing nude would have been frowned upon big time.

If you could comprehend you would realize that nobody on this board ignored anything. In fact, the consensus on this board was that he was the second worse candidate in history, but was blessed by running against the worst candidate in history. The Liberals have no one to blame but themselves, but keeping in form, Liberals always resort to pointing the finger at someone else. Your post isn't worth the usual courtesy clap. Try and put a little more thought into the next one.

56 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I'm out of likes.

And many, even some on this board, will still believe Obama received far more criticism and was the target of hate more that Trump.

I can't believe the FBI isn't after these folks with their death threats.  I've seen on the news people being arrested for threatening the president.  I would guess the same law protects the president elect.

9 hours ago, nappyroots said:

Did I miss something?  I did not know she was the first lady when this happened.  Once again, choosing what they want from the past to fit their agendas.

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Did I miss something?  I did not know she was the first lady when this happened.  Once again, choosing what they want from the past to fit their agendas.

I guess he is going after the morality of it yet he has said nothing about the Lolita Express or Orgy Island or Obama's woody exposure on the jet. Like you said, whatever fits.