PNG vs College Station?

Tj yellow jacket

Guest Aledoalumni

After watching PNG hudl highlights, looking at scores, and reading other media opinions, I just dont think PNG has enough to beat CS. I said earlier I was cheering for PNG and I am but I just dont see a win. I have no horse in this race so lets see how it goes Friday. If I had to guess it would be CS by 14+(hope I'm wrong).

Well if I had a gameplan. It would be this... Load the box, keep the QB spied, and make them throw for 400 yards to beat us... After watching film it's quite obvious we cannot play bend but not break against these guys... Make them one dimensional and try to get a few turnovers. Offensively I would try and stay balanced throwing slants, and quick passes.. I would stay away from the bubbles, and run the RB as much as the QB on the ZR... Occasionally mixing in a deep ball to keep them honest.. I would mix in gadget plays as well..... If we can do this and play turnover free, we can win........

8 hours ago, Stattrax said:

Well if I had a gameplan. It would be this... Load the box, keep the QB spied, and make them throw for 400 yards to beat us... After watching film it's quite obvious we cannot play bend but not break against these guys... Make them one dimensional and try to get a few turnovers. Offensively I would try and stay balanced throwing slants, and quick passes.. I would stay away from the bubbles, and run the RB as much as the QB on the ZR... Occasionally mixing in a deep ball to keep them honest.. I would mix in gadget plays as well..... If we can do this and play turnover free, we can win........

Agree 100 percent