New Caney vs Manvel

Lightning/Eagle

2 hours ago, songone said:

There's always a chance... That's why they play the game.

Certainly a really tough draw for NC in the second round. The reward for winning first ever playoff game,  is the number 1 team in the state. I'm sure our kids and coaches will give it their best shot. Manvel is heavily favored but I believe it will be closer than the Jaguar fan posted above.

23 minutes ago, Lightning/Eagle said:

Certainly a really tough draw for NC in the second round. The reward for winning first ever playoff game,  is the number 1 team in the state. I'm sure our kids and coaches will give it their best shot. Manvel is heavily favored but I believe it will be closer than the Jaguar fan posted above.

I think score will be closer as well. First of all, considering the possibilities of next week, I don't think Manvel Coaching will not give CP/Bryan much to scout live. Second, if afforded the chance, the starters will be pulled to avoid any type of injury. Just my opinion. I think Manvel stay in the high 30's to high 40's.

6 minutes ago, songone said:

I think score will be closer as well. First of all, considering the possibilities of next week, I don't think Manvel Coaching will give CP/Bryan much to scout live. Second, if afforded the chance, the starters will be pulled to avoid any type of injury. Just my opinion. I think Manvel stay in the high 30's to high 40's.

Now that you say that, maybe not 63 but it won't be because New Caney is stopping them from scoring...

22 hours ago, Lightning/Eagle said:

They are #3

15 minutes ago, nceagle said:

Y'all sure have fun talking shit about NC. That's fine, talk the shit. How do you think PAM would stack up against Manvel? I'm thinking no better than how NC will do today.

You made me spit my milk kmsl...Manvel can play there jv and beat the brakes off ANY 21-5A team. We match up with them player for player...the only problem I see where Manvel have us is coaching and qb play at times. Oh and be sure to sit there the whole game lol...don't leave before halftime lol

50 minutes ago, nceagle said:

Don't claim to be an expert, but PAM is ranked 16 and NC is ranked 18. If PAM matched up player for player, shouldn't they be ranked closer to them than to NC. Like I said, I'm no expert, but I do think logically.

Poor logic considering whoever ranks people is based on a popularity contest. Tell ya coach to sign up to play PAM first game of the year...we need one...Brake changes will continue next year too.

3 hours ago, nceagle said:

Y'all sure have fun talking shit about NC. That's fine, talk the shit. How do you think PAM would stack up against Manvel? I'm thinking no better than how NC will do today.

lets get one thing straight, if PAM faced NEW Caney it would be like sending a baby calf to the slaughter house, you could take that to the bank!  PAM has the athletes no doubt, but I think it would be a tough road for them too, but I assure you they would give them a better game than New Caney will today just saying, with that being said good luck to New Caney, 21-5As last survivor.