10-1 Henderson vs 11-0 El Campo

Lion70

Pretty impressive win earlier in the year for El Campo over Angleton. Not sure what the circumstances of the game were but I thought that was pretty surprising. Only thing odd was Bay City pushing them the way they did but that can probably be explained by it being a rilvary game. I think El Campo wins a close one and keeps their season alive. 

On 11/14/2016 at 9:36 PM, Cougar14.2 said:

Pretty impressive win earlier in the year for El Campo over Angleton. Not sure what the circumstances of the game were but I thought that was pretty surprising. Only thing odd was Bay City pushing them the way they did but that can probably be explained by it being a rilvary game. I think El Campo wins a close one and keeps their season alive. 

There was a tremendous thunderstorm with torrential rain before the El Campo - Angleton game. It was around 9:00pm before the game started.

Even though they have field turf at El Campo the field had a lot of water at the beginning. Angleton jumped out to a 13-0 lead in the first quarter but

the El Campo defense stepped it up the rest of the way.

Both Henderson and El Campo have explosive offenses, will probably come down to who can make the last stop on defense.

Should be an exciting game. I'll be there.

On 11/15/2016 at 0:28 PM, txprepfan said:

There was a tremendous thunderstorm with torrential rain before the El Campo - Angleton game. It was around 9:00pm before the game started.

Even though they have field turf at El Campo the field had a lot of water at the beginning. Angleton jumped out to a 13-0 lead in the first quarter but

the El Campo defense stepped it up the rest of the way.

Both Henderson and El Campo have explosive offenses, will probably come down to who can make the last stop on defense.

Should be an exciting game. I'll be there.

A big factor will be wether El Campo can hold on to the ball. We've had issues with turning the ball over in the redzone the past couple weeks. 

19 hours ago, RicebirdFan07 said:

I do believe this is going to be one of the best matchups in this classification this week. I wish this were a 3rd or 4th round game, I believe these are arguably the best two teams in region 3. Should be a great game. Go Ricebirds!!!

Should be a great game with contrasting styles. 

14 minutes ago, JasperDAWG said:

it has to do with fact that this your topic and being  that we have become such "pals" between here and smoaky i  went on the assumption you wouldnt mind me crashing in on your kitty kat  game  post. LMAO. oh yeah to make my presence here  even  better for you .....................................................................60-43

I see what you did there lol

1 hour ago, Majestyk said:

El Campo will use Henderson like a mop.  After this one the Lions will rattle their hocks back to the house toting the big "L".  I'm serious.

Didn't you say something similar before last weeks game? I dont think picking hsfb games is your calling in life.

JK...This is going to be a great game that can go either way. I have it as a tossup.