Kirbyville 41 Hempstead 35/FINAL

WOSgrad

6 hours ago, WildcatBacker said:

I don'tknow who your team is, but apparently Kirbyville has taken you to the cleaners enough to where you'd say we 'play dirty'. Just fyi...hard hitting, solid football that brings home a W isn't playing dirty, it's playing football. Quit hating. Or better yet, quit whining.

No, actually beat the snot out of them!!  But there is one player who plays dirty and is being investigated.  He has intentionally hurt several players for a couple of yrs now. I know football is hard hitting...and you take chances playing.  But when a particular player targets opponents and gets away with it...it has to stop! Even NFL players get fined thousands and suspended.  So for a player at this level to already do this and have this reputation....pretty disgusting for him and the team! 

34 minutes ago, rykerx144 said:

I have been supporting and talking up woodville for weeks.  I honestly think they have a shot at upsetting yoe. 

I am doing my best to not let one sour apple change that into hoping Eagles get donkey stomped this week!

Not a sour apple....and don't really care if you support Woodville or not!  We don't need "talked up"....we are already there!!

27 minutes ago, dontbugme said:

No, actually beat the snot out of them!!  But there is one player who plays dirty and is being investigated.  He has intentionally hurt several players for a couple of yrs now. I know football is hard hitting...and you take chances playing.  But when a particular player targets opponents and gets away with it...it has to stop! Even NFL players get fined thousands and suspended.  So for a player at this level to already do this and have this reputation....pretty disgusting for him and the team! 

You said you hate Kirbyville because 'they' play dirty, yet here you mention one player. So should we judge all Woodville fans based on.....you? Lord I hope not.

19 hours ago, dontbugme said:

Who are you? The football police? Get over yourself. 

20 hours ago, dontbugme said:

Who is he supposedly being investigated by? 

As the most vocal Eagle fan on this site, I'm assuring you these sentiments are not shared by the vast majority of the community and fan-base. Our boys have worked hard to gain the success and respect they've earned, and believe they still deserve it regardless of how this one poster decides to voice their opinion. Lol

On 11/12/2016 at 1:15 PM, WildcatBacker said:

You said you hate Kirbyville because 'they' play dirty, yet here you mention one player. So should we judge all Woodville fans based on.....you? Lord I hope not.

Why am I a bad fan....because I am telling the truth?!?  Why does this kid keep getting away with it?  Oh...there are more than one player . ..he is just the worst!!

9 hours ago, eagleswoodville#1 said:

As the most vocal Eagle fan on this site, I'm assuring you these sentiments are not shared by the vast majority of the community and fan-base. Our boys have worked hard to gain the success and respect they've earned, and believe they still deserve it regardless of how this one poster decides to voice their opinion. Lol

And yes, Eagles#1....the sentiment is definitely shared by our entire team!  You must not know me!  lol

No......I don't think you do know me...and dont know the extent of my situation! And he was not punished enough!  Believe me....if the rules on here allowed more....I would really tell you a thing or two!!  Obviously you are from Kirbyville, so you aren't seeing the whole picture...so I'm not the one who needs to grow up! I know exactly what I am saying and doing!!  But thanks for your concern! 

Yes I do live in Kirbyville and yes I do know the whole picture.  I am not defending what the kid done to your son. I am not saying I agree with the punishment or agree with  the actions of the young man.  I am just saying both coaches have agreed on the punishment and it's over.  I am sorry you don't feel justice was done.  I will not let you come on here and bash the program and the rest of the kids.  There are avenues to make your complaint and this is not one of them. 

3 hours ago, dontbugme said:

And yes, Eagles#1....the sentiment is definitely shared by our entire team!  You must not know me!  lol

Well if it is shared with them, then they're obviously doing a much better job at handling this the correct, mature way, aside from completely trashing the entire Kirbyville program on an online forum behind a computer screen. To be quite blunt, I don't need to know you to know that this is the absolute WRONG way to handle the situation. 

5 hours ago, rykerx144 said:

Yes I do live in Kirbyville and yes I do know the whole picture.  I am not defending what the kid done to your son. I am not saying I agree with the punishment or agree with  the actions of the young man.  I am just saying both coaches have agreed on the punishment and it's over.  I am sorry you don't feel justice was done.  I will not let you come on here and bash the program and the rest of the kids.  There are avenues to make your complaint and this is not one of them. 

5 hours ago, rykerx144 said:

I am not bashing the entire program!  Just the actions of the kid and negligence of the coaches who allow it!  Trust me....I know the avenues to take! But I'm glad I did post on here because I've had several emails from concerned people!  The punishment was not what I was told it would be.  But karma's a b---h.!! 

No......I don't think you do know me...and dont know the extent of my situation! And he was not punished enough!  Believe me....if the rules on here allowed more....I would really tell you a thing or two!!  Obviously you are from Kirbyville, so you aren't seeing the whole picture...so I'm not the one who needs to grow up! I know exactly what I am saying and doing!!  But thanks for your concern! 

2 hours ago, dontbugme said:

Why are you stalking the kid?  Go do some bass fishing or something....