22-5A playoff run predictions

Bulldogpower

PAM

PNG

Vidor

Central 

I know it's early but that didn't stop some from predicting the DC correctly at the beginning of the season! How many rounds y'all think? This reflects the playoffs since 2010.

The highest so far of teams currently in the playoffs excluding PAM: 

3rd round, PNG 2010, Vidor 2011

round to beat to claim a new district best- 4th round, Nederland 2012

Lets hope for a deep 22-5A  run this year! One game at a time is the focus point

*if central has reached a round higher than 2nd please correct me

* sorry PAM fans I'm not counting yalls past in this cause of the new classification, so I'll say PAM 2011 I remember went a long long way can't remember how deep

if any mistakes please chime in and correct 

prior to to 2011 team that went 5 rds, PAM would avg 2-3rds deep. in 6a we always played the pasadena schools which were HORRIBLE. in the beginning LP wasn't in our district and they booted us out the second rd. when xbox took over, due to the first rd was horrible teams, we would get to the 2 nd and 3 rd rds.

also this year, so far from what i'm hearing of porter, we should win that game, second rd we should play houston madison=inner city houston isn't really that good, but this is the best one they have this year. 3rd rd should be temple, which might be a close one. 4th rd is Manvel.

13 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Central went 4 rounds deep in 2008 , a loss in the regional finals.

PAM went 5 rounds deep in 2011, a loss in the state Semifinals.

Right but I kept it 2010 and on, wanted to keep it in this decade to avoid going back to 2000, im sure back then several teams went far, like PNG in 99 going to state just for one

21-5A 

1-0

It's the playoffs and Central definitely has the athletes but it's hard to think they can come to a district stadium and beat this year's New Caney team. 

Porter has to play perfect to beat PAM and they showed they couldn't the last two weeks and got beat twice, even with a home game I only give them a 25% chance to win. 

PNG and BH will definitely be worth the price of admission. I hear a lot of talk about stopping the qb but PNG won't be anything BH hasn't seen over here at least twice. Problem is that they lost two of those games by nearly identical scores to start and basically end district play. I don't think it's a drastic difference but I think 21-5A plays a little bit better defense overall than our neighbors and that might be where BH has the advantage.

21-5A teams tend not to do as well when we cross the river in the postseason, tough trip to Beaumont for BH. This is what BH paid Westeberg for though. I think 21-5A goes at least 3-1 if BH pulls it out.