WOS vs Tarkington

tennisbc

1 hour ago, easttexiasbias said:

I want to watch WOS play in the playoffs at what point does everyone think they will get challenged?  

The whole region is weak compared to WOS.  Even Bellville and Giddings will probably be 3+ score victories.

Won't get a true (might lose) challenge until they face the Region 2 winner.  Celina/Gilmer probably

57 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

The whole region is weak compared to WOS.  Even Bellville and Giddings will probably be 3+ score victories.

Won't get a true (might lose) challenge until they face the Region 2 winner.  Celina/Gilmer probably

Possibly state semi finals against Cuero 

2 hours ago, easttexiasbias said:

I want to watch WOS play in the playoffs at what point does everyone think they will get challenged?  

They won't be challenged in the playoffs. Coach Thompson and his staff challenge them at practice. That might be a good place to watch them if that's what you're looking for. 

6 minutes ago, gronkykong17 said:

One week at a time. WOS does a great job of taking one game at a time. Coach T will have this group of young men ready to go, and concentrated on Tarkington. I think WOS will control this game starting from Kickoff. 

Go Stangs Go!

If not before the kickoff ...,:)

6 hours ago, oldschool2 said:
6 hours ago, oldschool2 said:

I don't think Celina has it this year,not sure who else from that side can get on Gilmer...a few more weeks and we should have an idea.