22-5A vs 21-5A bidistrict venue prediction

Indianforever

4 hours ago, NDNation said:

I'll tell our band to leave their shoes at home..lol

I have to admit it was pretty funny seeing the band pick up there shoes out of the mud after there performance. I felt sorry for them . They never should have performed. The 10 straight days of rain killed that field. I have never seen it that bad.

9 hours ago, Realville said:

I have to admit it was pretty funny seeing the band pick up there shoes out of the mud after there performance. I felt sorry for them . They never should have performed. The 10 straight days of rain killed that field. I have never seen it that bad.

I bet the kids had a blast. I would have loved to see THAT halftime show. 

Vidor is known for the best halftime shows..lol

3 hours ago, NDNation said:

Poor Porter.

Why would you say poor Porter? They have a solid team and are getting to play at home. I would bet they have at least 4,000 fans in attendance and more if New Caney plays on Thursday or Saturday. While I agree they will not be the favorite, I would not expect a blowout either. Coach Holley will have them in the game, I am sure of that. I remember a couple years back when Nederland as the DC played a Holley coached team in the first round, we know how that turned out.

3 minutes ago, Lightning/Eagle said:

Why would you say poor Porter? They have a solid team and are getting to play at home. I would bet they have at least 4,000 fans in attendance and more if New Caney plays on Thursday or Saturday. While I agree they will not be the favorite, I would not expect a blowout either. Coach Holley will have them in the game, I am sure of that. I remember a couple years back when Nederland as the DC played a Holley coached team in the first round, we know how that turned out.

PAM is a whole different bird. They will run (literally) all over Porter.

7 minutes ago, #CodeRedCoog said:

You do realize if Porter can upset the king of the bronze Triangle that would most likely involve a 21 5A 4 team sweep lol

Just one problem..... That's a pretty big IF. The way I see it, PAM and PNG will take care of business. I see a 2-2 split between the districts realistically. I can also see Vidor surprising Crosby which would be pretty hilarious, also if we have any hope of our 4th place team winning it would have to be Nederland. Central would not get it done this year. 

2 minutes ago, PAT409 said:

Just one problem..... That's a pretty big IF. The way I see it, PAM and PNG will take care of business. I see a 2-2 split between the districts realistically. I can also see Vidor surprising Crosby which would be pretty hilarious, also if we have any hope of our 4th place team winning it would have to be Nederland. Central would not get it done this year. 

Actually BH matches up well with PNG. I think it will be a toss up game.