Question for PNG faithful

3rdone

I heard them say it...and I said we didn't even play them...lol

WOS is not as big as PAM. No competition at the QB position...Dallas has that locked down. WOS seems more experienced and has the edge on Defense. I dont think we would have put up as many points on the chain gang. It would be a good game if the two teams were to play.

And of course...Coach T...nuf said

3 hours ago, NDNation said:

I heard them say it...and I said we didn't even play them...lol

WOS is not as big as PAM. No competition at the QB position...Dallas has that locked down. WOS seems more experienced and has the edge on Defense. I dont think we would have put up as many points on the chain gang. It would be a good game if the two teams were to play.

And of course...Coach T...nuf said

The same was said about LN (lost) and BF (lost)...IJS

I've seen both.   WOS would win by multiple scores IMO.  That is a team that is extremely disciplined, extremely talented, and extremely well coached.  PAM is extremely talented, I would even confidently say more talented.  And they would lose to WOS and it wouldn't be particularly close.  I know some PAM folks who agree with that assessment all the way around. 

7 hours ago, 3rdone said:

After playing Memorial...how do the players feel about WOS compared to Memorial? How do the fans feel about the comparison as well? Watching it on TV hey commentators said the only blemish PNG has was playing WOS. Just wanted opinions from the PNG crowd.

WOS beats PAM

Im not a fan of PNG, Ned, WOS or PAM - but I've seen all 4 play. WOS is the cream of the crop, at least for this year.

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

I've seen both.   WOS would win by multiple scores IMO.  That is a team that is extremely disciplined, extremely talented, and extremely well coached.  PAM is extremely talented, I would even confidently say more talented.  And they would lose to WOS and it wouldn't be particularly close.  I know some PAM folks who agree with that assessment all the way around. 

Agreed I've seen both . Seen WOS many years . This is one of there better teams ever . WOS d much quicker and the winning edge playing qb . I see a two score game but it's likely 14-0  

Okay, y'all are being silly.  I really like me some Jack but he ain't throwing for all those yards on PAM's secondary.  WO-S is fast but their not catching Hines.  And after watching our Oline and Dline play, I was very impressed.  I will always give the coaching edge to Coach T but out depth and speed would over whelm WO-S.  I know WO-S is the standard of the area on most eyes but PAM and WB put as many in D1 schools as do they.  Don't get it twisted......