W 20-14 2 OT East Chambers 

W 30-8 @ Warren .       

L 20-19 @ Anahuac.                                

L 56-14 @ Liberty.                          

L 6-56 @ Shepherd.               

W 54-20 Brookshire Royal 

predictions for for this game?

17 minutes ago, TexasPanther2012 said:

I've yet to see Bellville play, you think they are on a different level than Shepherd?

I have only seen a little film on them. They are good!! But to answer your question that would be a No!. I think that game will be a war just like the Liberty game. Do I think they will blow Shepherd out, NO. Can they beat Shepherd Yes. Will it happen only time will tell.

2 minutes ago, idk said:

I have only seen a little film on them. They are good!! But to answer your question that would be a No!. I think that game will be a war just like the Liberty game. Do I think they will blow Shepherd out, NO. Can they beat Shepherd Yes. Will it happen only time will tell.

Yeah that's gunna be a good one to watch for sure !

3 minutes ago, TexasPanther2012 said:

Yeah that's gunna be a good one to watch for sure !

To be honest with you, Shepherd has to get by Royal first. I know people say it all the time, but it is one game at a time for these coaches and players. No one is taken for granted.

But to the game this thread is about, Don't let Tarkington think they have a chance or you will have a game on your hands. Bellville has to go out and take care of business in the first quarter, the longer Tarkington hangs around the more confidence they will play with. If it is close in the fourth quarter then anything can happen. No.: 9 for Tarkington is going to be a beast next year. He is a good player but I think he is a Soph. and next year you will hear good things about him.

1 hour ago, idk said:

To be honest with you, Shepherd has to get by Royal first. I know people say it all the time, but it is one game at a time for these coaches and players. No one is taken for granted.

But to the game this thread is about, Don't let Tarkington think they have a chance or you will have a game on your hands. Bellville has to go out and take care of business in the first quarter, the longer Tarkington hangs around the more confidence they will play with. If it is close in the fourth quarter then anything can happen. No.: 9 for Tarkington is going to be a beast next year. He is a good player but I think he is a Soph. and next year you will hear good things about him.

The fact that Tarkington gave up 20 points to Royal isn't a good sign at all. I was at the Bellville vs Royal game ... And let's just say Royal might have crossed the 50 2-3 times all game.

35 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

The fact that Tarkington gave up 20 points to Royal isn't a good sign at all. I was at the Bellville vs Royal game ... And let's just say Royal might have crossed the 50 2-3 times all game.

I never said Tarkington would win, all I am saying is don't give them a reason to think they can play with yall. No one is questioning Bellville's schedule, ok so you guys played stiffer competition, good for you. I still don't think you will blow Shepherd out!!! I think Bellville beats Tarkington easy. There is something to say about a team that thinks they can play with you.

41 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

Bellville has played a lot stiffer competition than Shepherd and Liberty that is a fact.

Also if you are looking for a debate about Shepherd vs. Bellville there will not be one. Bellville is good and like I said when we played Liberty. On paper Bellville should win easy. But that's why they play the game. I gave Bellville their props, their good and come to play every Friday Night. So I think it will be a good game.

19 minutes ago, idk said:

Also if you are looking for a debate about Shepherd vs. Bellville there will not be one. Bellville is good and like I said when we played Liberty. On paper Bellville should win easy. But that's why they play the game. I gave Bellville their props, their good and come to play every Friday Night. So I think it will be a good game.

I definitely don't think Bellville blows out shepherd either. Games aren't played on paper. How is shepherds passing game?

5 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

I definitely don't think Bellville blows out shepherd either. Games aren't played on paper. How is shepherds passing game?

Watching the film prior to playing them, I didn't think they could pass at all. It's mainly a run team out of the gun. However, against Liberty they randomly started passing the ball as the game went on and it worked out really good for them. Their initial offense was stuffed when the game started I thought we were going to win by a few scores, but their QB is actually good when they let him open it up they did well getting their running back Kamrin Wright into space. He's really good. 

1 hour ago, aTmfan06 said:

Bellville has played a lot stiffer competition than Shepherd and Liberty that is a fact.

A LOT stiffer competition than Shepherd, and stiffer competition than Liberty as well but not A LOT stiffer. Liberty's non-district could've been better, no doubt, and since we are expecting a playoff run now, I wish it would have been, but with that being said it was't a completely terrible non-district schedule as certain polls have Coldspring and Woodville ranked in state, although they are one classification under Liberty they still aren't bad opponents, neither was Shepherd.

43 minutes ago, TexasPanther2012 said:

Watching the film prior to playing them, I didn't think they could pass at all. It's mainly a run team out of the gun. However, against Liberty they randomly started passing the ball as the game went on and it worked out really good for them. Their initial offense was stuffed when the game started I thought we were going to win by a few scores, but their QB is actually good when they let him open it up they did well getting their running back Kamrin Wright into space. He's really good. 

Thanks. Yeah our defense hasnt done well against good passing teams. 

20 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

Average a little over 100 yds. per game w/ around 2 td passes a game. Not great but effective enough to open the running game up. Can pass more when needed.