PNG vs Central

Indianforever

1 hour ago, biaplayer said:

he missed a couple of passes that he could and should have made including the one that would have been a score for I believe it was Riggs, that was slightly over thrown. But lets get one thing straight he had pressure on him all night long. I thought he did a great job for what little time he had. Great learning experience for him he will only get better with time. They will rebound this week and should put a hurting on Central, all I can say is get ready they will have fire in their eyes!!

Hush.....

1 hour ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I expect theme to come out strong and never let up. Time to get the broom out for Bmt.

Let's see...  Hines ripped y'all up.  Tyler did it the first game.  The vidor rb's did... Now you have the Central backfield, Moreaux will do the same.  If our d-line plays like they're capable of, Johnson will be running for his  life again... Central has just as many athletes as PAM.  If the right preparations are made, Central can upset y'all...  Let's see what happens...

3 hours ago, FrodoNDN said:

Again, I think RJ was so amped for the Titans he put a little too much on his passes in the first half. Yes, he did have pressure too, so I am not discounting that, but the times he didn't and over threw I think it was because he was so fired up. Seen it happen to many QB's even in College and Pro's. He did make some great throws in the second half after he calmed down a bit. The one to Riggs for a first down in the fourth was on the money. I think he will be more composed against Central. Fired up, but composed. We shall see. Do we have any short routes to hit McZeal on? I also would like to see McGough get passed to a little more. He is big and has great hands. How is Central on putting pressure on the QB. Our o-line better step it up moving forward. 

McGough was the go to guy last year don't know what the deal is, he has great hands as do all the receivers! under utilized for sure.

8 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Let's see...  Hines ripped y'all up.  Tyler did it the first game.  The vidor rb's did... Now you have the Central backfield, Moreaux will do the same.  If our d-line plays like they're capable of, Johnson will be running for his  life again... Central has just as many athletes as PAM.  If the right preparations are made, Central can upset y'all...  Let's see what happens...

get your popcorn  ready and some peanuts for me, Central doesn't have anything in the stable to compare to Hines, please.  It will be a long long night for Central, I told you we were gonna take care of that coaching problem and I meant it , You heard it from me there will be a new sheriff in town come this time next year.

1 minute ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

You don't have a Hines, you don't have a Tyler, and you dont run like Vidor. Heck I think our Rb has produced more in terms of yards and tds. That applies to those teams and it only worked for one. Whats is 250 yards of rushing if you put up 20 points and give up 42? You are right though about the lets see what happens part lol.

1 hour ago, biaplayer said:

get your popcorn  ready and some peanuts for me, Central doesn't have anything in the stable to compare to Hines, please.  It will be a long long night for Central, I told you we were gonna take care of that coaching problem and I meant it , You heard it from me there will be a new sheriff in town come this time next year.

I think PNG wins, but I also believe you'll think fairly highly of the Moreaux (spelling??) kid they have at running back.  I think he compares fairly well with Hines.