West Orange Stark vs Hardin Jefferson

tennisbc

48 minutes ago, ThunderCat said:

I just watched the interview and think that HJ did a great job on clearly stating that they are ready to play. The comment by BJIMBO about WO-S blowing the lead to lose in 2014 was worse than any other post on this thread! Very uncalled for. Remember that those young men gave all they had and if one wants to speak of karma or being arrogant then what happens when you joke about someones misfortune? I would refer to that as being the rear end of a donkey with diarrhea!

"It would be an upset if WOS won" is apart of the quote that was inserted from 78Stang after she saw the same interview.  WOS fired first with the smack talk so you can save that UNCALLED remark for somebody else.   All I did was reply to it. Glad it got your attention!   

why is this thread 3 pages long WOS will be up 56-0 at half, similar to HF... IDK what they do in the second half , because I haven't seen them play this year, but I'm guessing they let their 7th grade B team have at HF in the 2nd half since I believe it only went from like 62-0 to a 68-0 final. Anyways , if they do that again then same result, 56-0 or 62-0 at half, come out and just shut HJ down in the second half but won't put up too many more scores, unless HJ set the WOS squad off with their boasting , i didn't see the video of the coach and players talking , so IDK if they were really boasting im just going by what i read on here... if thats the case this game could be 70-0 77-0 no one on HJ team is capable of scoring against WOS, #6 is too slow, #12 isn't terrible but he's too slow, and i saw #1 gettin some carries he's aight but if c tyler from silsbee couldn't score, neither can any of these guys... 

3 hours ago, TexasPanther2012 said:

why is this thread 3 pages long WOS will be up 56-0 at half, similar to HF... IDK what they do in the second half , because I haven't seen them play this year, but I'm guessing they let their 7th grade B team have at HF in the 2nd half since I believe it only went from like 62-0 to a 68-0 final. Anyways , if they do that again then same result, 56-0 or 62-0 at half, come out and just shut HJ down in the second half but won't put up too many more scores, unless HJ set the WOS squad off with their boasting , i didn't see the video of the coach and players talking , so IDK if they were really boasting im just going by what i read on here... if thats the case this game could be 70-0 77-0 no one on HJ team is capable of scoring against WOS, #6 is too slow, #12 isn't terrible but he's too slow, and i saw #1 gettin some carries he's aight but if c tyler from silsbee couldn't score, neither can any of these guys... 

No boasting....was a good interview

WO-S and HJ have a strong rivalry throughout the years there’s no doubt about it. I’m not sure what the final score will be between the two teams however, I expect WO-S will win this game. The game I am looking forward to in district this year is Liberty on Oct. 28th. I’m interested to see the exceptional running back, and outstanding quarterback that we have been reading about on a few threads. I would like to see if he (RB) can get more yardage that Tyler from Silsbee got a few weeks ago, or if he will be in for a rude awakening against the Stang defense.

On 10/10/2016 at 3:17 PM, WOSgrad said:

Well, while I think boasting should have some sensible limitation I can't say I blame them for trying to show confidence going into Friday's game.  I would think less of Coach Sloan if he went on area wide television and stated that he thought WO-S was gonna kick their butts.

Anyway, WO-S showed how they handle those that wish to boast too much.

Watched the video.Never did see or hear where they boasted about anything.

3 hours ago, spede said:

"Thanks for clarifying. So I should just expect 60 ish to 0 not 80 ish to 0?" 

Tx Panther, the only thing you should expect is to be 8-1 going into the last district game and come out of it 8-2 with a 3rd place finish.  One game at a time buddy.  Good luck

i mean no disrespect here but if you would like to put your money where your mouth is , let me know, liberty will finish 2nd in this district, 

6 hours ago, Goblin said:

I'm just waiting for the Liberty talk which will last for a FULL two weeks since WOS has a bye week.  I may take a vacation.

Nobody's trippin we hope our players play hard and well against WOS and stay healthy for the playoffs ,  that's all we can ask , no one is on here saying we are gunna beat the defending state champs , I am saying we will beat HJ ...

11 hours ago, TexasPanther2012 said:

im just gunna guess that you guys dont have access to film, that poster must have never seen liberty play this year, you will lose , and i will bet whatever you want to bet on that . 

Let me make sure of what you are saying. You say that Liberty will beat WOS, and you will bet whatever someone wants?

On 10/12/2016 at 11:11 PM, WOS36 said:

Guys this game is not going to be scary cuz WOS will be ready and I'm not having second thoughts of this game West Orange wins this one just because  seen them on sports extra doesn't mean nothing  so quit talking like we is going to lose chose nother topic them this one