PAGING Jag Insider.................

CAL2TEX

I wasn't there to witness it but good game Bulldogs.  When i made that statement, i wanted to believe that coach and the boys would be ready to pull it out.  When Nederland got up 14-0 in the 1st quarter, i knew it was a done deal...

Time for some changes on our end...

Jaguars have to win all 4 remaining or it's basketball season...

Buddy - At least you showed up like a man.  I can respect that. Just giving you a little ribbing.

I picked the Jags in my pickems.  Bulldogs came out with something to prove tonight.  Sometimes - its just not in the cards.

I will be pulling for you guys in 3 of the next 4 games.  Good luckl to the Jags!

Good game by both teams , I was in attendance , came down to the last play , Nueman made a huge adjustment midway going with #5 at QB , he ran almost 5 straight QB sneaks to give them momentum , I will say again #10 for Ned is nice , made a Randy Moss type catch late in the 4th and Simmons is a workhorse , On central , Oh central *sighs* , they WOULDN'T pass the ball to save their lives , it was SOOO frustrating lol ,  why run the spread if you WON'T pass the rock ? , smh , those dogs showed why their still in the mix of things , good game both ways...