Barbers Hill 42 Dayton 21/FINAL

WOSgrad

8 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

LOL Jealous much. You Dayton fans are showing your true colors, all it takes a little arse whoopen and we get to hear about next year and how much money we spent .. Blah, Blah , Blah.    No one was being rude or classless on this post until Dayton stuck the first blow. You could have taken the high road and move on, but we all know Dayton's Character which is SORE LOSERS!

You guys hug it out and Good luck in Basketball season!  

No jealousy from me... BH won fare and square.. I said that on Facebook.  It's all the taunting and vulgar pics and comments from people from BH. I hope your AD and superintendent address it.  But then again I doubt your super will, being he likes making rude comments about other districts playing conditions on twitter. Then took a stand up GIRL from BH apologizing for her superintendents comments. 

Its fun to sit back and throw darts at BH and act like your the holy ones, but we all know that is not the truth. I cant speak for what ever you are trolling on twitter, but the feeds that I follow have not said anything about Dayton. You can continue to try and drag our community through the mud, but we expect that of Dayton and their fans. When Dayton was on top of the district we used to watch your kids taunting, dancing and talking tons of crap. Karma baby! it has come around to slap ya in the face and you cant deal with it. We can continue talking this thread up all week I have the time and it nice when I log in to see that 42-21 score at the top of the threads:)

49 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Its fun to sit back and throw darts at BH and act like your the holy ones, but we all know that is not the truth. I cant speak for what ever you are trolling on twitter, but the feeds that I follow have not said anything about Dayton. You can continue to try and drag our community through the mud, but we expect that of Dayton and their fans. When Dayton was on top of the district we used to watch your kids taunting, dancing and talking tons of crap. Karma baby! it has come around to slap ya in the face and you cant deal with it. We can continue talking this thread up all week I have the time and it nice when I log in to see that 42-21 score at the top of the threads:)

Then I guess your following the wrong twitter accounts... And FYI it was a post someone made on facebook. and put screen shots of the tweets.. I don't have to "troll" anyone or anything... Maybe they got told and were made to take them down.. Doubt it though.. Happy trails... Hope BH does well.. They deserve it... I don't dog any team for any reason..Because they are KIDS! They play well they get the win.. 

12 hours ago, Bronco94 said:

7-0, would've been 49-0 if we had our running back that got moved up to play some safety and a slot receiver that got moved up for a backup and of course our running back #22 that has been on varsity from the get go, plus our 6'6" and 6'4" lineman, so these young men with the JV squad will be more than what the hill can handle the next couple of years and yep I will see too it that I trash talk all week of that game and during that game and for damn sure after that game, I really could care less how much y'all have to pay to finally beat the Broncos, what was it 160,000. Well, I can't wait til the next time we meet up on the football field, and with that I'm gonna try to get off this topic, but I will never wish luck to any of my biggest rivals, I'm sorry bhfan and cougar 14.2, y'all have brought that on yourselves. As always Go Broncos and good luck the rest of the year, lets make the best of it.

looking though rose colored glasses!! could'a should'a would'a!!! 

12 hours ago, Bronco94 said:

I’m so tired of hearing about how much money we have. I guess were a smarter because our teachers get paid more. We live in a place that could and has exploded at any moment. And the funny thing is have of the people that complain about it work here to. Money has never made the difference on the field or court. 5th generation to go here and I have seen good and bad. So get over and deal with it or join it!!! We take transfers and with this coaching staff if you better you will play.

7 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

Y'all gotta do something more than beat us, consecutive ball games or something before y'all can be considered a force. C'mon man.

So beating Dayton last week with a combined record of 5-2-1 from 7th to Varsity while outscoring Dayton in those games 126-74 is doing anything.. C'mon Man :) Might want to get used to this because I'm not seeing an end in sight......

11 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

So beating Dayton last week with a combined record of 5-2-1 from 7th to Varsity while outscoring Dayton in those games 126-74 is doing anything.. C'mon Man :) Might want to get used to this because I'm not seeing an end in sight......

All I can say is enjoy it. We always have.

2 hours ago, #JIGEAGLE said:

who said we were a force? now your just not make since!!

Proper English now, y'all are acting like y'all are a force to be reckoned with, check the history of games between us, we have whooped y'all worse than 21 in the past and we will again.

7 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

Proper English now, y'all are acting like y'all are a force to be reckoned with, check the history of games between us, we have whooped y'all worse than 21 in the past and we will again.

Again, you must have been talking to someone else. I never said anything about us being a force. But please move on!! Till next year my friend. Wish yall all the best. Please beat Crosby!!

17 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Talk about true colors and classy -  enjoy your chest beating while you can , BH beat Dayton twice in like six or seven years good for you put it behind you and move on the season isn't over yet.

30 minutes ago, jayhawk said:

Talk about true colors and classy -  enjoy your chest beating while you can , BH beat Dayton twice in like six or seven years good for you put it behind you and move on the season isn't over yet.

I'm sorry would you like it better if I were to support the Dayton fans dragging BH through the mud?

13 minutes ago, BHFAN said:
12 minutes ago, BHFAN said:
13 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Really? So you must have enjoyed all of the Dayton taunting and bashing over the years? That post was a direct result of the Dayton fans  saying that BH has no character or class. I support my community and if they want to get fired up over a big win against Dayton I'm there.

I'm sorry would you like it better if I were to support the Dayton fans dragging BH through the mud?

BHFan don't know who you are talking too. But i work with Jayhawk. I was just tryin to stir him up a little. Don't know how long you have been at BH, but you better get some ticker skin. The comments you a referring to have been made for years. Let them talk !!  You will never stop the Haters!! So let them hate.