Barbers Hill 42 Dayton 21/FINAL

WOSgrad

2 hours ago, BHFAN said:

10-4 that's why I erased my post. Just was a little confused of the backing of Jayhawks statement. Oh and my skin is just fine been on here a long time and rode plenty of Dayton trash talk threads.

You only "beat your chest" when BH is doing good.. Where you been the last couple seasons? A band wagon fan when it's good. And no where to be found when they are down. Most Dayton fans on here are always here good or bad. 

27 minutes ago, Octfeb said:

You only "beat your chest" when BH is doing good.. Where you been the last couple seasons? A band wagon fan when it's good. And no where to be found when they are down. Most Dayton fans on here are always here good or bad. 

I'm not sure anyone beats there chest when they are losing. Just saying that would be kinda weird. 

14 minutes ago, Octfeb said:

My point is.. He has been MIA  for the last two seasons for his BH Eagles... Not a true fan... 

Just because I haven't been on this site doesn't mean that I stopped supporting my Eagles. No one is beating a chest here just keeping you in line with your ignorant comments which I see are still In full effect. It's eating you alive that BH whooped that arse isn't it. Same petty Feb .

46 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Just because I haven't been on this site doesn't mean that I stopped supporting my Eagles. No one is beating a chest here just keeping you in line with your ignorant comments which I see are still In full effect. It's eating you alive that BH whooped that arse isn't it. Same petty Feb .

Then you can go on and leave again... It was much nicer here with out you. No, not eating me alive at all. Dayton got outplayed... And BH deserved the win.. I have said that more than once... You have selective reading skills though I guess. 

Dang, walking around work you really can't tell who won Friday. Dayton fans shrugging it off and accepting the fact they probably won't make the dance this year while BH fans keep talking about how disappointed they are about how bad they played. 

I have to keep reminding my BH buddies that they really did suck the last few years and have to keep reminding my Dayton buddies that this is the guy they asked for. 

*PS - One of the Dayton guys asked if I thought they could take Porter's coach away from them. It's funny but it's really not at the same time.