Barbers Hill 42 Dayton 21/FINAL

WOSgrad

2 hours ago, Broncofan78 said:

Easy boss their are kids on that jv that dominated you guys.  #21 sent a few kids to the sideline

He sent no one to the side lines were you actually at the game you dominated no one and 21 had two catches the entire game playing against a corner who's 5'2. I'm just stating facts. The only kid I saw go to the sidelines was your QB. I saw no one on your team that can help your varsity this must be a dad talking. Looking forward to this match up next year when you play the real team offensively you played the right defense and they shut you down boss. 

47 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

If you look at the scores from 7th to Varsity, BH was 5-2-1 against Dayton. I would say there is more in the pipeline coming up than what Dayton has. 

Bh had more future cheer kids on the track than Dayt had fans in the stands incl our band=sad

8 hours ago, Coachknowitall said:

He sent no one to the side lines were you actually at the game you dominated no one and 21 had two catches the entire game playing against a corner who's 5'2. I'm just stating facts. The only kid I saw go to the sidelines was your QB. I saw no one on your team that can help your varsity this must be a dad talking. Looking forward to this match up next year when you play the real team offensively you played the right defense and they shut you down boss. 

Hey chief leave my son off of this forum. He runs the plays that are called.  Im his dad.  I was at the game.  He broke number 7, ran down 14 from the linebacker spot and knocked him loose and he dropped a pass, The two catches that he caught he did the best he could with them.  One for a touchdown.  I showed class after that game and so did my son.  So knowitall as his dad keep away from my kid.

3 hours ago, liltex said:

Bh had more future cheer kids on the track than Dayt had fans in the stands incl our band=sad

Tex, yes that was something else. This game used to be standing room only with folks hanging on the fences. I was very surprised by the support on the Dayton side. Hope you guys get it turned around.

Pitiful, After all of the years the Bronco's have brought great teams to the field! I would have never bet that Dayton had fair weather fans :( You have to support these kids no matter what Dayton! get your butts in the stands and show'em you care!

13 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Pitiful, After all of the years the Bronco's have brought great teams to the field! I would have never bet that Dayton had fair weather fans :( You have to support these kids no matter what Dayton! get your butts in the stands and show'em you care!

Yeah I just feel for the kids that go to practice everyday and are trying. Anyway on to Porter. As for BH congrats on the win. The enthusiasm that coach has brought in showed on the field and stands. Couple of move ins and another year under his system and BH will be well on their way to big things. 

6 hours ago, Bronco1983 said:

Hey chief leave my son off of this forum. He runs the plays that are called.  Im his dad.  I was at the game.  He broke number 7, ran down 14 from the linebacker spot and knocked him loose and he dropped a pass, The two catches that he caught he did the best he could with them.  One for a touchdown.  I showed class after that game and so did my son.  So knowitall as his dad keep away from my kid.

Quit whining he was just stating facts.

4 hours ago, workbootz said:

Quit whining he was just stating facts.

Come on workbootz aren't you a Dayton fan.  One who ive heard whine in person.  you know me personally.  you know I don't whine.  You know what kind of man I am.  I support all Dayton kids no matter what.  I will see you next week and we will talk about this in person.  By the way your boy did well at QB last night

Guest ECBucFan
11 hours ago, bronco pride said:

This was 19 minutes before kickoff. Maybe another 50 people showed up. Sure miss those packed house games.

I was amazed by how few Dayton fans were there, too. Looking across as I sit there, I also kept thinking they would show up around or just after kickoff, but few did. 

9 hours ago, Bronco1983 said:

Come on workbootz aren't you a Dayton fan.  One who ive heard whine in person.  you know me personally.  you know I don't whine.  You know what kind of man I am.  I support all Dayton kids no matter what.  I will see you next week and we will talk about this in person.  By the way your boy did well at QB last night

I'm not who you think I am but he is my cousin.  I know who you are, I was just joking around with you.

46 minutes ago, Octfeb said:

Has anyone seen the tweets coming from BH after the game? Just curious... I have seen a couple... Pretty classless stuff. I hope that high dollar AD gets wind of all the stuff being said... 

Get over yourself Octfeb this was a big win for BH. You guys have been just as classless over the years. Your lucky we arnt blowing up the site like you used to do. Take your loss and deal with it!

2 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

We are dealing with it, just wait. Those JV boys that y'all say wouldn't make a difference will make all the difference next year.

Yup and all the Soph and juniors that beat y'all on Varsity this year will be waiting for them. Hope y'all can turn that 7-0 JV beat down into the victory you want.

42 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Yup and all the Soph and juniors that beat y'all on Varsity this year will be waiting for them. Hope y'all can turn that 7-0 JV beat down into the victory you want.

BH good win.  Bronco fan lets just move on from these guys.  We lost its over.  I know our  boys have moved on and are getting ready for nest week.  Lets do the same.  Some of the boys from BH have already talked to my son.  The kids from both teams have moved on.  We know the character of BH it will never change.  Its a rivalry they've beat us twice in the past how many ever years.  I wish BH good luck on the rest of the season.  Im proud to be a bronco.  Lets support our kids and our team.  We lost its over on to Porter.

1 hour ago, BHFAN said:

7-0, would've been 49-0 if we had our running back that got moved up to play some safety and a slot receiver that got moved up for a backup and of course our running back #22 that has been on varsity from the get go, plus our 6'6" and 6'4" lineman, so these young men with the JV squad will be more than what the hill can handle the next couple of years and yep I will see too it that I trash talk all week of that game and during that game and for damn sure after that game, I really could care less how much y'all have to pay to finally beat the Broncos, what was it 160,000. Well, I can't wait til the next time we meet up on the football field, and with that I'm gonna try to get off this topic, but I will never wish luck to any of my biggest rivals, I'm sorry bhfan and cougar 14.2, y'all have brought that on yourselves. As always Go Broncos and good luck the rest of the year, lets make the best of it.

2 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Get over yourself Octfeb this was a big win for BH. You guys have been just as classless over the years. Your lucky we arnt blowing up the site like you used to do. Take your loss and deal with it!

Yeah not classless like your "boys" over there on twitter.. If i posted what they are saying and the photos they are posting I would get banned on here... 

And I did take the loss. BH deserved that win. They outplayed Dayton no doubt. They better outplay their opponents with the amount of money they put out on the new AD/HC....  

LOL Jealous much. You Dayton fans are showing your true colors, all it takes a little arse whoopen and we get to hear about next year and how much money we spent .. Blah, Blah , Blah.    No one was being rude or classless on this post until Dayton stuck the first blow. You could have taken the high road and move on, but we all know Dayton's Character which is SORE LOSERS!

You guys hug it out and Good luck in Basketball season!  

4 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

LOL Jealous much. You Dayton fans are showing your true colors, all it takes a little arse whoopen and we get to hear about next year and how much money we spent .. Blah, Blah , Blah.    No one was being rude or classless on this post until Dayton stuck the first blow. You could have taken the high road and move on, but we all know Dayton's Character which is SORE LOSERS!

You guys hug it out and Good luck in Basketball season!  

I'm not jealous or envious or mad at how much someone's coach makes, but don't try and coward out and say you didn't start the trash talking first, hell you been topic jumping my topics all season, and you have been doing your fair share of trash talk, the hill won the game, we don't like it but maybe if we had been completely shut out then you could really talk I mean we are the only team that can say we completely shut y'all out with a score of 54-0, yes that was a couple years ago, but I was there, now, don't let a little success get your head any more swollen than just on a normal day, because it will come back to bite you in the ass, just ask any cougar fan.