Woodville 38 Kirbyville 6/FINAL

WOSgrad

Woodville is much better than anybody expected. MUCH better. Nobody over estimated Kirbyville, we all waaaaaay UNDER estimated Woodville. Enjoy this win Eagles. This was yalls game from start to finish. We had 2 sure TD passes that our QB over threw, and then he also throws the interception taken back for a TD just before half. But even if you factor in those mistakes, we still lose easily. Woodville, congratulations. You have a heck of a team this yr. Enjoy it. It feels good don't it? Lol

Woodville come out firing and are a much bigger, more physical, faster and more disciplined team. Can't make an excuse other than woodville was just flat out better! Congrats eagles and it looks like Kirbyville has to hope for a  win over coldspring next week and a coldspring win over woodville in week 10 for a share of the title.

Congrats to the Woodville Eagles!! I am happy for the Eagles they are surely a great team!!  The Coldspring Trojans are new to the district we dropped down a classification.  We might now win our 7th consecutive district title because the Woodville Eagles are a step ahead of us right now.  My hats are off the Woodville Eagles and Kirbyville Wildcats to supreme football programs have nothing but respect for both of these programs.  I must fellow bloggers everyone had better take notice of the Woodville Eagles, this team is the real deal.  I feel you have to take a mental note of this team, they are legitimately contenders to make a long playoff run. 

Great sportsmanship from Ryker and Wildcatbacker. Kirbyville will rebound and be back, don't give up on them !! We are just on a hot streak and hope we can keep it going I have watched a lot of K ville playoff games in the last 8 yrs....they will be back. Dang that turf and field looks as good as the Eagles right now ?? I'm hearing now that Buna has a QB that's 6'5" 360 and runs a 4.3 ?? I've had fun with this blog and good luck to K ville the rest of the season. Cmon Eagle 32 you got to find the faith dude, you cant be scared in football.

2 hours ago, Brobie said:

Great sportsmanship from Ryker and Wildcatbacker. Kirbyville will rebound and be back, don't give up on them !! We are just on a hot streak and hope we can keep it going I have watched a lot of K ville playoff games in the last 8 yrs....they will be back. Dang that turf and field looks as good as the Eagles right now ?? I'm hearing now that Buna has a QB that's 6'5" 360 and runs a 4.3 ?? I've had fun with this blog and good luck to K ville the rest of the season. Cmon Eagle 32 you got to find the faith dude, you cant be scared in football.

Thanks brobie. This was fun. If we meet yall again in the playoffs, let's do it again. Lol

5 hours ago, SAWolfman said:

Rykerx144 can joke about beating a small school like SA but when someone hands it to them he disappears.  What a chump 

Dude get a life. Ryker was right. You're riding Woodvilles coattails. Go away and lick the wounds from the whipping we gave you. Woodville would out class you too so you really should just fade away. You're making a fool out of yourself and everyone sees it.