Texas @ Okie Lite Game Week

10 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

We feel the same with Sumblin.  How do we get top 10 recruiting classes with losing records?  The alternative is just that bad.   Luckily, we will most likely be moving on to someone else.  

A&M has the best group of coaches that they have had under Sumlin.  Charlie just needs more time to bring in the right people.  

If they fire Charlie tomorrow, Al, Jesse, & Quannell will be on the 40 acres by Monday.  It would be pretty great.

2 hours ago, Roper84 II said:

What did y'all do with UTfanatic?

She/he usually has many interesting things to say .........

HE has been working on brakes all day.

Comment on other than my absence will come after I have reviewed the game tape!

regargless I am fanatic

horns up and Hookem

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

A&M has the best group of coaches that they have had under Sumlin.  Charlie just needs more time to bring in the right people.  

If they fire Charlie tomorrow, Al, Jesse, & Quannell will be on the 40 acres by Monday.  It would be pretty great.

Charlie won't get fired tomorrow!

1 hour ago, westend1 said:

Charlie tried to decline a penalty where OK state got the first down  The ref bailed him out.    The guy can't handle big decisions.  He needs to be a coordinator.

One of the refs ruled an incomplete pass, so he was trying to decline for 3rd down...The refs came to tell him he did make the catch 

1 hour ago, UTfanatic said:

HE has been working on brakes all day.

Comment on other than my absence will come after I have reviewed the game tape!

regargless I am fanatic

horns up and Hookem

Have fun... watching that once made my penis soft. No way I'm watching that again.

35 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

No, I think Person's got enough brains to wait till the end of the season if he does anything this year. I still think he will get another year, but today was very disturbing. You can only use the same excuse so many times before insanity comes into play.

The wore suits today, so the sweat pant excuse is off the table.  Maybe tuxedos next week for OU?

2 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

I agree.  You guys should definitely keep Sumblin.  Us Longhorns absolutely love the guy.  

As for your second paragraph, you really are clueless aren't you?  Must have been all that diversity in aggyville that put you so in tuned with the workings of the African American community.  

4 hours ago, TxHoops said:

We feel the same with Sumblin.  How do we get top 10 recruiting classes with losing records?  The alternative is just that bad.   Luckily, we will most likely be moving on to someone else.  

Does not Texas have a history of top 10 and 5 classes and not producing under Mack and now Charlie - These losses most be easier to take knowing you might have a good class coming February.