Boy allowed to run for Homecoming Queen

PhatMack19

The Spartans of ancient Greece were one of the toughest warrior cultures in human history...they took homosexuality as a matter of course. Alexander who conquered the known world was the occasional lover of his warlord and best friend...being accepting of homosexuality  has nothing to do with weakness..the only weakness is intolerance..a sad weakness of intelligence and character 

3 minutes ago, gohornets23 said:

The Spartans of ancient Greece were one of the toughest warrior cultures in human history...they took homosexuality as a matter of course. Alexander who conquered the known world was the occasional lover of his warlord and best friend...being accepting of homosexuality  has nothing to do with weakness..the only weakness is intolerance..a sad weakness of intelligence and character 

Funny- Homosexuality didn't even cross my mind when I read the original post.  I was thinking more along the lines of abandoning a long honored tradition of females in pursuit of homecoming queen.  If this makes me intolerant, will you brand me as more intolerant when I voice my disapproval of a man seeking to marry his horse?

3 minutes ago, gohornets23 said:

This has nothing to do with homosexuality and I don't really care that they are gay.  It's the PC culture where everyone gets a ribbon that ticks me off.

One of our local schools had a girl that didn't make cheerleader this year.  Daddy threatened to sue, so the school backed down.  They now have 18 cheerleaders because everyone deserves the right to cheer on the sidelines....  What a load of BS!!  There are winners and losers in everything you do in life.  We are raising a weak generation of kids that think daddy will just solve all of their problems.  Get out and work to get better.  I can't wait to see these Millenials in the real world. 

I like playing Volleyball.  We had a beach volleyball court at my apartments in college that we played on every night.  I think it BS that girls only get to play volleyball in high school in Texas.  Someone should sue the schools and UIL to join the girls volleyball teams.

Also boys should take over girls softball.  The balls are bigger and the fence is a lot closer.  I would have hit a lot more homeruns in HS if I only had to hit them 200' instead of 315'.  If I would have hit more homeruns, my parents would have been prouder of me and probably would have loved me more.  The schools are keeping my parents from being proud of me and I deserve better!

I got this liberal thing down.  I can act just like them.

6 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

I like playing Volleyball.  We had a beach volleyball court at my apartments in college that we played on every night.  I think it BS that girls only get to play volleyball in high school in Texas.  Someone should sue the schools and UIL to join the girls volleyball teams.

Also boys should take over girls softball.  The balls are bigger and the fence is a lot closer.  I would have hit a lot more homeruns in HS if I only had to hit them 200' instead of 315'.  If I would have hit more homeruns, my parents would have been prouder of me and probably would have loved me more.  The schools are keeping my parents from being proud of me and I deserve better!

Well done, sir.  If Hillary cant go forward due to medical problems, you are eminently qualified to replace her.  If your requests are not honored, are you considering looting and rioting as a solution?

1 hour ago, gohornets23 said:

speaking of Spartans you may want to do some research on how they treated young children that they deemed weak.

whats your take on that

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

Scary!

19 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Scary!

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

Truly a victim.