Friday Forecast: Thunder, Lightning and Hayl(on Leckelt)

robanadana

OK Pirates, we're sailing the Black Pearl to nederville with the best all around backfield I've seen us have ever. Quirante, Humble, Stogner and of course Leckelt (who will break Tim Hagler's record this year) are averaging 450 yards per game and haven't punted in three weeks. Our defense is playing to 2012 form. Our cheerleaders are prettier. Our band is better. You have the talent. So, let me bring y'all back to earth: you're down 7 - 0 right now. Don't believe me? Where did you play nederville last year (hint: puppy pile stadium)? Where y'all playing this year (hint: puppy pile stadium). You're gonna have to defeat the officials, their football team and a bunch of booger eating morons barking at you from the nederville stands. Maybe sometime in the 2020's we'll get a home game against these clowns (I think we deserve two in a row like them) but for now, it's time to lace 'em up tight and hit somebody hard. I'm calling you seniors out: this is your opportunity to knock nederville out of a playoff spot and your last time to play them. We are the TRUE BLACK AND GOLD! Your fans are very proud of you and this is a playoff game...you win and you're there.

Vidor 42, nederville 28.

ANNIHILLATE NEDERVILLE

Doggie on a stick; it's what's for supper!

12 minutes ago, robanadana said:

OK Pirates, we're sailing the Black Pearl to nederville with the best all around backfield I've seen us have ever. Quirante, Humble, Stogner and of course Leckelt (who will break Tim Hagler's record this year) are averaging 450 yards per game and haven't punted in three weeks. Our defense is playing to 2012 form. Our cheerleaders are prettier. Our band is better. You have the talent. So, let me bring y'all back to earth: you're down 7 - 0 right now. Don't believe me? Where did you play nederville last year (hint: puppy pile stadium)? Where y'all playing this year (hint: puppy pile stadium). You're gonna have to defeat the officials, their football team and a bunch of booger eating morons barking at you from the nederville stands. Maybe sometime in the 2020's we'll get a home game against these clowns (I think we deserve two in a row like them) but for now, it's time to lace 'em up tight and hit somebody hard. I'm calling you seniors out: this is your opportunity to knock nederville out of a playoff spot and your last time to play them. We are the TRUE BLACK AND GOLD! Your fans are very proud of you and this is a playoff game...you win and you're there.

Vidor 42, nederville 28.

ANNIHILLATE NEDERVILLE

Good stuff, and good luck to the Pirates!!! Come join us and bring that special someone (ur sister)... P.S. Concession stands are smoking turkey legs.. So, don't forget your teeth!!!

1 hour ago, robanadana said:

Vidor 42, nederville 28.

ANNIHILLATE NEDERVILLE

Fantastic post.  I suspect that everyone on this Forum will like it, except for the folks from nederville.

Doggie on a stick - priceless

2 hours ago, robanadana said:

Vidor 42, nederville 28.

ANNIHILLATE NEDERVILLE

Somebody get this man a helmet!  He is ready to go!

22 minutes ago, outanup said:

FYI.... Remember don't park in people's front yards, (you're not at home) especially if reverse is out on your car and or you start it with a screwdriver. And as always, shoes, and shirts are required. 

Nice info to have. If I can find my screwdriver to start my car I will make sure I drop your family member off at the front gate. But I think it is your responsibility to make sure they have shoes, and a shirt to wear. I am going to bring them back they way I found them.

2 hours ago, robanadana said:

More fuel: they're playing with an illegal quarterback, recruit half their players from PA and have the most condescending fans on this board. Don't believe me, read any of bigdog or NDAMAKONG's posts (or anything that starts with NED)!

911 Emergency!! Call the  EMS,  The knot in Robanadana's panties is a lil too tight!