Trump and Tulsa shooting- wow

Big girl

2 hours ago, baddog said:

I haven't answered due to all the facts not being in yet. If he was shot for no reason Big Girl, do you really think the white people on this board would applaud such nonsense? Really?

I'll say this again. You and people who think like you do have these situations where they are now. Pat yourself on the back. Good job.

Yep...he got what he deserved. Most of you guys wouldnt admit it even with a clear video. Remember the dude who was shot after having his hands in the air. He was lying on the road next to an autistic kid. I read every excuse in the book.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Yep...he got what he deserved. Most of you guys wouldnt admit it even with a clear video. Remember the dude who was shot after having his hands in the air. He was lying on the road next to an autistic kid. I read every excuse in the book.

Not from me so quit lumping groups together. Just like we can't group muslims together.....huh? Criminal acts are just that. I denounce all criminals. Why to you glorify your criminal element?

Skipped right over the man with the gun didn't you. Typical.....

I get better arguments from a fence post.

6 hours ago, Big girl said:

No one has ever said that black men are always right. I admire You, because you are the only person on this site to admit that it might be a senseless shooting. I appreciate the comment. Thanks

I appreciate your reply as well.  Although I may be way out in left field, it just seems that the black posters on here automatically fault the cop.  I have not read one post, and I could have missed it, saying that the story in the Michael Brown case was fabricated.  

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

From the facts that I am seeing, this is a clear case of an officer killing an unarmed individual. Id dont know what I can say that would make this easier to accept. She will be charged and go to prison. Prayers to the family of the deceased.

While she might have been wrong, she doesn't deserve prison. I know this makes it easier for the black community to accept, but I don't see any malice here.  Maybe she freaked out and shot too soon, but I would never convict her, based on what i have seen.

51 minutes ago, westend1 said:

While she might have been wrong, she doesn't deserve prison. I know this makes it easier for the black community to accept, but I don't see any malice here.  Maybe she freaked out and shot too soon, but I would never convict her, based on what i have seen.

Heard she will be charged with manslaughter. Not sure the penalty or if there are extenuating circumstances. The facts point to her guilt. I feel for the man who was shot.

7 hours ago, baddog said:

When did that fact matter to you? The guy shot outside the store had a gun, just not in his hand. Cops wrestled with him and shot him before he could get the gun. You still sided with the guy with a gun. So what is your point?

That's stupid. They should've subdued him according to my neighbor who is a cop. Why didn't they just take the gun when they had him down?

2 hours ago, westend1 said:

Why in the hell is she a cop if she is so scared? I am afraid that is why I didn't chose the profession

24 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Steve  Nash, what do you think?

Since she has been indicted, there obviously is enough evidence to get her tried.  As I stated earlier, Mr. Trump seemed to be troubled by this situation because the tape suggested that there was no reason for the individual to be shot.  Is anyone as curious as I am about why the demonstrations are happening in Charlotte when it appears there is a better reason for them to be taking place in Tulsa?

8 hours ago, stevenash said:

Since she has been indicted, there obviously is enough evidence to get her tried.  As I stated earlier, Mr. Trump seemed to be troubled by this situation because the tape suggested that there was no reason for the individual to be shot.  Is anyone as curious as I am about why the demonstrations are happening in Charlotte when it appears there is a better reason for them to be taking place in Tulsa?

A small percentage of charlotte residents are rioting, probably was looking for a reason to riot anyhow. Most rioters probably don't have to work the next morning

53 minutes ago, new tobie said:

A small percentage of charlotte residents are rioting, probably was looking for a reason to riot anyhow. Most rioters probably don't have to work the next morning

Don't they really feel like men when they go home to their families? "Where you been dear?" "Oh, I been out looting and rioting." Did you make any money?" "No, but I got us a big screen tv and set a couple cop cars on fire." "That's my man."

18 hours ago, baddog said:

Not from me so quit lumping groups together. Just like we can't group muslims together.....huh? Criminal acts are just that. I denounce all criminals. Why to you glorify your criminal element?

Skipped right over the man with the gun didn't you. Typical.....

I get better arguments from a fence post.

Who had a gun?

3 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

The man selling stuff in front of the store. He had a gun on him while wrestling with the cops. The cops were trying to pin him down but he got shot while reaching for his gun.

The talk on here protecting him was......So what if he had a gun? Is that a reason to get killed?