Islamic Terrorist Stabs 9 in Mn - Bomb Explodes in NYC

Hagar

2 minutes ago, baddog said:

There will be no comments from the left and the Obama lovers. Importing more muslims will solve this problem and none of us should be armed. I see a knife ban in the near future. What next, hammers?

Maybe the deadly nail gun?   Staple gun?    Can you imagine the blood, death, and carnage a cut end of a tube of caulking could cause?  Heavens, there are so many weapons.  Time for one of my analogies- Get rid of snakes, no more snake bites.

You could start with having a system that encourages more people to come to this country without being properly vetted.  One could also say that labeling the Ft. Hood massacre as workplace violence is a subtle signal that our environment is not as vigilant and pro-active as it could/should be and hence the bad guys are emboldened.

22 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

No please Enlighten Me.

Actually, its a waste of time.

Watching the news now, the NY and NJ bomber is a naturalized immigrant from Afghanistan. Let's see how many more of those pieces of dog doodoo we can bring over here. 

The knife wielding sob in Minnesota is a Somali immigrant. Gee, I'm so stupid I cannot connect the lines. Please, can I get me some college education so I can figure this out? Actually, most ten year olds can see this.

The "highly educated" have been indoctrinated to believe that the "obvious" is not very obvious and has deeper meanings/significance that we poor common folk cannot grasp.  Perhaps we will hear that this is another case of economic "disenfranchisement" and if we had a government program to address this, it would not have happened.

22 minutes ago, baddog said:

Actually, its a waste of time.

Watching the news now, the NY and NJ bomber is a naturalized immigrant from Afghanistan. Let's see how many more of those pieces of dog doodoo we can bring over here. 

The knife wielding sob in Minnesota is a Somali immigrant. Gee, I'm so stupid I cannot connect the lines. Please, can I get me some college education so I can figure this out? Actually, most ten year olds can see this.

So only under Obama would this have happened right.

14 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

So only under Obama would this have happened right.

Good retort and typical. If something happens under Obama's watch, the first question is if it is under him exclusively. You have never thought that way until Obama.

More than a million refugees have come to this country under Obama, so the percentages indicate that this blood could be on his hands. Of course if the percentages are 95/5 Obama's watch, you will go with the 5.