Texas A&M at Auburn

UTfanatic

There's something missing with Aggy, usually they start off like a national title contender then fade, I haven't seen that just yet. I dont think talent wise UCLA is that much better than Auburn, actually Auburn matches up better versus Aggy than UCLA, of course that's on paper, I think we all saw how that UCLA game went couple weeks ago. If Malzahn doesn't send the 3-ring circus out there as far as the rotation of QBs I think Auburn wins a close one. 

Auburn should win this one rather easily. As Auburn's defense is the strongest it has been in years, particularly along the defensive front. Which will  be going against A&M's weakest unit. I expect the Auburn defensive tackles to control the line of scrimmage against the young, inexperienced guard/center trio of the Aggies.

Holman

That's a shame about them old oaks. Those things were there before there was even a town. And that was a sight to see them rolling the trees after a win. Got to see it twice at the expense of LSU and once vs the ol ball corch. For the culprit,  I've got a lot of bamer friends that would've shot that A hole given the chance.