ozen at vidor

mytwocents-28

On 9/11/2016 at 3:59 PM, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

To heck with Vidor, I am a PN-G fan. You can even see that from my profile pic. So damn whatever you was saying, Ozen is still piss poo trash. Beat ya'll soon, stay patient

You better stay off this site  Vaughan. I'm going to  tell your mother.

22 hours ago, Vpirate02 said:

Ahhhhh my old friend bmtqj33 back again. How's the weather up there in the clouds? Cuz that's where your head has got to be to think your gonna stop my pirates. Not to mention you're coming to the boneyard this year. Don't worry you'll always have the lee and Livingston wins to boost your morale. See y'all Friday.

We stop your pirates 3 year's straight. Ahhhhhhhh let me see same school, same system.  Let's go Panthers! !!!!!

I actually thought Vidor would make the playoffs last year because the young kids had matured over the years. I know it's only 1 game, but that offense is clicking & the defense ain't too shabby. Ozen on the other hand played 2 schools we had no business playing IMO. I told folks before the season started Ozen would be ok.  Again it's only 1 win so far, but the Panthers have some playmakers on both side of the ball. Any team expecting an easy out will be very disappointed. Once the offense moves the ball just a little, teams are in for a game. Our punter may be an All District Selection if he keeps kicking the way he has been the past few weeks. This will be a pivotal game for both teams. 2-0 in District sure would be nice for both, but only one will make that claim. Good luck to both Teams & praying for an injury & DRAMA free game. Go Panthers!!!

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 6:15 AM, REBgp said:

I agree 100%.  Not all teams have the winning tradition like PNG, Ned, Newton and WOS.  Most have their ups & downs.  This year is a down year for Ozen.   Vidor's last two were down.  But those kids who do play are out there giving their all.  It's easy to be on a winner, but you should respect, and have some admiration for kids that give the same effort on a losing team.   Plus Ozen got their new HC late.  They'll be back.  That helps make advantage Pirates, but the 22-5A teams later in the year will probably see an improved Panthers squad.

Agree! KD will have that line better with each game! Jags do miss him! I miss seeing him in maroon!

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 8:16 PM, Vidor#52 said:

Ok there is one thing to put into perspective...no one in preseason picked us and we like it that way. But let's look at the  pirates a little closer... all 5 of the O lineman are 3 yr. Letterman sr.'s . Same with QB, RB ,and TE. Oh yeah then you have to take into account for the 4 yr. Letterman sr. Running  back! Then you have to account for the 2 year sr. lettermen and there are 2 of them and that's just on the offensive side of the ball.

Now let's take a look at the defensive side of our mighty pirates. There are four 3 yr. Lettermen sr.s and about four 2 year lettermen sr.s. and a hand full of 2 yr. Jr.s.. 

That's just the team. Then you have to take into account our coaches. We have an awsome coaching staff. 

To make this as short as possible.  We have had a very young team for the past couple of years and took our licks and held our own. Now that looks to be paying off for us. So everyone just keep overlooking us and we will keep surprising people and proving ourselves one week at a time.

just to put my two cents in, think Vidor will walk the panthers right out of the stadium. But as for your statement about returning letterman well yall were young and you got beat down for the last two years. If you have returning players at their perspective positions and you have been trampled the last two years, what makes you think something is gonna change this year? Just curious? with that being said anything can happen on Friday nights so be careful what you ask for, Ozen may just show up lol

1 hour ago, biaplayer said:

just to put my two cents in, think Vidor will walk the panthers right out of the stadium. But as for your statement about returning letterman well yall were young and you got beat down for the last two years. If you have returning players at their perspective positions and you have been trampled the last two years, what makes you think something is gonna change this year? Just curious? with that being said anything can happen on Friday nights so be careful what you ask for, Ozen may just show up lol

Realized I basically just said what you did........good point