ozen at vidor

mytwocents-28

Ozen's linebacking corps are not bad.  They get after it.  My thing is that OEn's d-line will probably get blasted off the ball..  And Ozen's offense has yet to develop.  Don't look good, especially with this game being in the boneyard.. Ozen does have a pretty good receiver that don't drop many passes... They better have a game play or this could be another blowout...

46 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Ozen's linebacking corps are not bad.  They get after it.  My thing is that OEn's d-line will probably get blasted off the ball..  And Ozen's offense has yet to develop.  Don't look good, especially with this game being in the boneyard.. Ozen does have a pretty good receiver that don't drop many passes... They better have a game play or this could be another blowout...

Not to take anything from Vidor but Ozen has handled their business three years straight. Our Qb is young but our young coach will have his team focus and ready.  With that said  Let's go Panthers!!!

7 minutes ago, 409ANALYST said:

Ozen will not be able to stop Vidor's running game even though they know they will run the ball 99% of the time.

Vidor     28

Ozen     13

They stop it the last 3 years. You must be a jaguar fan. I understand it hurts. That's the filling of a true fan. Central will be fine still a lot of football left. 

34 minutes ago, bmtqj33 said:

IWe shall see. By the way we have the same record as y'all so Vidor is poo trash too right. 

To heck with Vidor, I am a PN-G fan. You can even see that from my profile pic. So damn whatever you was saying, Ozen is still piss poo trash. Beat ya'll soon, stay patient

59 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Oxen is poo trash right now, any other year I would give them this game but I think Vidor strong arms then in this one 35-21

Lol...its Ozen not Oxen .... and PNG is one loss away from being in the fish grease they have 1 decent win over Silsbee and your acting like theyll win a state championship. Ozen will be fine as ive said before, theyll squeeze another one out 27-14 over the tough Pirates....

1 hour ago, BlkMamba24 said:

Lol...its Ozen not Oxen .... and PNG is one loss away from being in the fish grease they have 1 decent win over Silsbee and your acting like theyll win a state championship. Ozen will be fine as ive said before, theyll squeeze another one out 27-14 over the tough Pirates....

Never said we would a state ring, but I did say that ozen is trash. Everybody seems  to know it but you all.  had we played y'all and beat y'all people would've still said we haven't beaten anybody good yet so I don't know where that point comes from. Who are yall going to beat for real?Livingston and Baytown? Get real, everybody Is trash sometime, your time is now. From what I remember your band is pretty entertaining, but we gonna destroy yall on the field

2 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Never said we would a state ring, but I did say that ozen is trash. Everybody seems  to know it but you all.  had we played y'all and beat y'all people would've still said we haven't beaten anybody good yet so I don't know where that point comes from. Who are yall going to beat for real?Livingston and Baytown? Get real, everybody Is trash sometime, your time is now. From what I remember your band is pretty entertaining, but we gonna destroy yall on the field

You have to be young lol im gonna chalk it up to that. Yes Ozen is rebuilding everyone knows but trash is a huge statement to make. As for what i said about PNG is true, they arent cream of the crop maybe 2nd tier in the state. But since you throwing dirt beat Nederland first and then maybe PA...

1 hour ago, BlkMamba24 said:

You have to be young lol im gonna chalk it up to that. Yes Ozen is rebuilding everyone knows but trash is a huge statement to make as far what i said i said PNG is true they arent cream of the crop maybe 2nd tier in the state. But since you throwing dirt beat Nederland first and then maybe PA...

I ctouldn't care less about who PN-G  couldn't beat in the past. Wasn't a fan then. it's 2016 and as long as baby bro is the QB there I'm all in. Presently y'all not what's hot. Now in all honesty I would love for Ozen to beat Vidor, just don't think it will happen...like most people 

Ahhhhh my old friend bmtqj33 back again. How's the weather up there in the clouds? Cuz that's where your head has got to be to think your gonna stop my pirates. Not to mention you're coming to the boneyard this year. Don't worry you'll always have the lee and Livingston wins to boost your morale. See y'all Friday.

12 minutes ago, Vpirate02 said:

Ahhhhh my old friend bmtqj33 back again. How's the weather up there in the clouds? Cuz that's where your head has got to be to think your gonna stop my pirates. Not to mention you're coming to the boneyard this year. Don't worry you'll always have the lee and Livingston wins to boost your morale. See y'all Friday.

Yall dont beat em up too bad, we owe em one next week at The Butch for that thing that happened last year. I'll leave it at that. 

Ok there is one thing to put into perspective...no one in preseason picked us and we like it that way. But let's look at the  pirates a little closer... all 5 of the O lineman are 3 yr. Letterman sr.'s . Same with QB, RB ,and TE. Oh yeah then you have to take into account for the 4 yr. Letterman sr. Running  back! Then you have to account for the 2 year sr. lettermen and there are 2 of them and that's just on the offensive side of the ball.

Now let's take a look at the defensive side of our mighty pirates. There are four 3 yr. Lettermen sr.s and about four 2 year lettermen sr.s. and a hand full of 2 yr. Jr.s.. 

That's just the team. Then you have to take into account our coaches. We have an awsome coaching staff. 

To make this as short as possible.  We have had a very young team for the past couple of years and took our licks and held our own. Now that looks to be paying off for us. So everyone just keep overlooking us and we will keep surprising people and proving ourselves one week at a time.

I love it, everybody pump for some football! I'm just glad the game is played in-between the lines and not online! Lol, Ozen should just forfeit from what I'm hearing. I have 2 boys who just returned last week and several others who I've  had the pleasure  in coaching. They have heart and won't just lay down, besides Central misses Ozen's new coaches because they kept the players motivated. A better defensive scheme should be able to slow some of those Pirates big plays down. "Let's Go Panthers!"

5 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Why would you say something so disrespectful about a high school team. How about saying Ozen is not very good at this time. It comes off hateful and again these are only kids.

8 hours ago, BigPanther said:

Why would you say something so disrespectful about a high school team. How about saying Ozen is not very good at this time. It comes off hateful and again these are only kids.

I agree 100%.  Not all teams have the winning tradition like PNG, Ned, Newton and WOS.  Most have their ups & downs.  This year is a down year for Ozen.   Vidor's last two were down.  But those kids who do play are out there giving their all.  It's easy to be on a winner, but you should respect, and have some admiration for kids that give the same effort on a losing team.   Plus Ozen got their new HC late.  They'll be back.  That helps make advantage Pirates, but the 22-5A teams later in the year will probably see an improved Panthers squad.