What are your 22-5a rankings/impressions after this week?

RoschonsBigBro

9 minutes ago, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

We might petition to UIL to have game moved since field is unsafe. BH superintendent is our expert witness. 

I seriously hope they fixed it a little bit. But its rain in the forecast for Friday so it might not matter anyway. 

8 hours ago, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

We might petition to UIL to have game moved since field is unsafe. BH superintendent is our expert witness. 

Yeah, but we now have a scoreboard / Piratetron big enough to see yourself sliding through the mud. Get real...lameburton played on a grass mud bowl until SSS bros. bought y'all the new turf this year. Hole-ier than thou....

7 minutes ago, robanadana said:

Yeah, but we now have a scoreboard / Piratetron big enough to see yourself sliding through the mud. Get real...lameburton played on a grass mud bowl until SSS bros. bought y'all the new turf this year. Hole-ier than thou....

You know I'm just messing with y'all. We like the mud. But who is the SSS bros? That one went right over my head. 

8 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

I know what ya'll all found out. Nobody in 22-5a will stop PNG QB this year. Ya'll have two more years of that monster.

Yeah he is a beast but hes going to have help up front,if they keep blocking good he will continue to take control of games,it all starts up front,and good snaps no bs,lol.