What are your 22-5a rankings/impressions after this week?

RoschonsBigBro

All of me wants to put PN-G #1 but I'll wait until the Titans play a few games and then judge. Still a long season. This season is wacky it might flip by the end!

Memorial

PN-G

Nederland

*Lumberton/Vidor

As of now I can see Lumberrton and Vidor in a dog fight for that last spot. Might have 120 rushing attempts combined that game. Central has plenty of time, but they have to get it together because P.A. Is in the building now!

24 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

All of me wants to put PN-G #1 but I'll wait until the Titans play a few games and then judge. Still a long season. This season is wacky it might flip by the end!

Memorial

PN-G

Nederland

*Lumberton/Vidor

As of now I can see Lumberrton and Vidor in a dog fight for that last spot. Might have 120 rushing attempts combined that game. Central has plenty of time, but they have to get it together because P.A. Is in the building now!

Don't know the order but you got the teams right. 

3 minutes ago, jake94 said:

I am convinced that PAM and PNG are playoff teams and Livingston and Lee are not. At this point, I am not convinced of ANYTHING else.

We will play a complete game next week. That I guarantee. Hopefully its a complete arse whooping of some kittens like our district brothers Vidor issued out to em today. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

We will play a complete game next week. That I guarantee. Hopefully its a complete arse whooping of some kittens like our district brothers Vidor issued out to em today. 

Im not convinced the Jags are as bad as they played today.......This matchup will be a better indicator of boyh teams....imo.

7 minutes ago, outanup said:

Im not convinced the Jags are as bad as they played today.......This matchup will be a better indicator of boyh teams....imo.

I don't see Central getting it together by the PAM game but it is certainly possible down the line. With that being said, they better get it together soon before this becomes a trend. 

I wasn't at the game but this much I know about Vidor vs. Central...they get up to play each other. We're not going to get a fair shake from anyone until we get rid of the BH game which will only come with victories but I think we're a much better team than a lot of you realize. Take nothing away from Central. Let's see if they adjust and play a better game against PAM.

27 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I don't see Central getting it together by the PAM game but it is certainly possible down the line. With that being said, they better get it together soon before this becomes a trend. 

Last season, everybody had Ozen picked for the 4th spot until Lumberton took em to the woodshed first week of district. Fast forward to this year. Is Central's fate going to be the same as Ozen's last year?  It sure looks that way to me. 

6 minutes ago, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

Last season, everybody had Ozen picked for the 4th spot until Lumberton took em to the woodshed first week of district. Fast forward to this year. Is Central's fate going to be the same as Ozen's last year?  It sure looks that way to me. 

I hear ya, but with it still being only week one, Im still not ready to nail them in the coffin. Central was one of my four playoff teams originally when I picked, so I  am still holding on. They got to get it together and Lee and Livingston are the only cake walks. Every other team may will bust you in the mouth if you fool around as today shows.

5 minutes ago, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

Perhaps but I think no one gets out of district without one or two losses. A lot of football left. Right now, PNG is the pick of the litter with five other teams vying for 3 playoff spots.To me, getting a win the first district game is huge. Gonna be fun this year!!!!

Lumberton has a chance because of their defense. They are 11 hats running to the football and play very well as a unit. The down fall to Lumberton is that offense. The defense kept them in the game until end of the 3rd. You cant keep giving the ball back to a team like PNG and think your going to win.

PAM

NED

PNG

VIDOR

4 minutes ago, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

We might petition to UIL to have game moved since field is unsafe. BH superintendent is our expert witness. 

Lol, and heaven knows the Raiders have never played on a grass field.  But congrats on the new turf.  If I hit that $250 million lottery, I'll but one for Evadale and Vidor.