22-5A after week 3....

mytwocents-28

2 minutes ago, NDOMAKONG said:

Vidor wins district????

A lot of football left to be played. We helped ourselves out a tremendous amount with the Central victory (and I know there was a smirk on your face when you posted that) but it will take five victories to get there and no one is going undefeated. nederville needs to worry about their next game instead of what Vidor does. No rivalry here....

20 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Not looking good for 22-5a come playoff time. Lol

Crosby's a given to be tough.  Now, 21-5A has Splendora, who'll probably be second (it was Dayton, but they're now 3rd or fourth).   I figure PAM wins their game.  And probably PNG.   Worst 22-5A should do is a split.

32 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Crosby's a given to be tough.  Now, 21-5A has Splendora, who'll probably be second (it was Dayton, but they're now 3rd or fourth).   I figure PAM wins their game.  And probably PNG.   Worst 22-5A should do is a split.

Splendora won't be second, but they did get a nice win.

12 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

I am not a big fan of making predictions when my team is invoved except in the pickems. Still thinking its crazy this season. I cannot see who it will be. 

Yes, it seems to be crazy in both of our 5A districts.  And speaking of pickums, I'll have to give Coldspring-Oakhurst a break and pick them to lose.

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

The coach at Dayton is in his first year though. It's is good they showed some competitiveness in their first game, the ink they're the only 3-0 team in the district right now. 

Very impressive, especially since they just moved up.  Tough district to break into 5A, but looks like they'll give a good account of themselves.

I'm telling you guys right now, PAM hasn't beaten Central yet. This is ALWAYS a good football game and PAM hasn't put together four quarters of football this season. I like the Titans to win but I'm not giving them the class of the district just yet. PNG playing good football. Not convinced at all about nederville...whuppin up on Livingston don't do nothing for my vote.

PNG, PAM, Vidor, Lameburton (as of right now)

Yeah, I just did that.

3 minutes ago, robanadana said:

I'm telling you guys right now, PAM hasn't beaten Central yet. This is ALWAYS a good football game and PAM hasn't put together four quarters of football this season. I like the Titans to win but I'm not giving them the class of the district just yet. PNG playing good football. Not convinced at all about nederville...whuppin up on Livingston don't do nothing for my vote.

PNG, PAM, Vidor, Lameburton (as of right now)

Yeah, I just did that.

you must be drinking that water from bridge city