Splendora 33 Dayton 21/FINAL

WOSgrad

7 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Funny how they land those every 4 years huh??……. 

He played receiver last year. My buddy from Splendora sat right next to me and he was pumped. Lol. Congrats to Splendora. They plain and simple out coached and out played us. I could throw in my 2 cents but I'm just trying to enjoy my kids last year.

Broncos were totally dismantled by a Splendora team that must not have been told they were supposed to lose. Broncos were in total disarray. After the starting Qb for Dayton went out, it was apparent there was a lack of preparation with the backup. It will be an uphill climb for the Broncos from here, lets see if the staff has any answers. Out played and out coached.

2 minutes ago, Boomertool said:

I said it before and I will say it again, why do we keep bringing up the Junior Varsity game?  Please from here on out keep that crap on Dayton Broncos JV Facebook page.  Oh and by the way dem Wildcats are serving crow for dinner.  

You have some compardes in Dayton you should discuss this with.  We are only agreeing with them