Port Neches-Groves 34 Lumberton 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

Since this thread is not going away, and has turned into a PNG off week, I've got a question maybe someone can answer.  Who creates the District Schedules?  Who decides when team A plays team B?   The reason I ask, every year, PNG has most of the softer teams early.   They don't play PAM, Central, or Ned until the last 4 weeks (with Ozen squeezed in).   Seems like every year it's like that.  I'm just curious why (and I understand Ned as the last game.  Imo, it should be).  I don't know if that's advantages or not, cause you gotta play'em all.   So who does the schedule?  The UIL?

18 hours ago, GoBigBlue1997 said:

I wasnt going to post it but since you want to name call, I will provide the proof.  My point is when the game is over fans for the losing team leave, regardless of how much time is left.  

2012-10-19_22-06-28_499.jpg

might have been 2012 I don't know I see myself though easy to spot me lo

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

Since this thread is not going away, and has turned into a PNG off week, I've got a question maybe someone can answer.  Who creates the District Schedules?  Who decides when team A plays team B?   The reason I ask, every year, PNG has most of the softer teams early.   They don't play PAM, Central, or Ned until the last 4 weeks (with Ozen squeezed in).   Seems like every year it's like that.  I'm just curious why (and I understand Ned as the last game.  Imo, it should be).  I don't know if that's advantages or not, cause you gotta play'em all.   So who does the schedule?  The UIL?

honestly I like Ned as the last game but I would rather catch them early rather than late, along with other top tier teams, but playing the weaker ones early does have its advantages, letting everyone else beat up each other first is kinda best of both worlds lol

2 hours ago, biaplayer said:

honestly I like Ned as the last game but I would rather catch them early rather than late, along with other top tier teams, but playing the weaker ones early does have its advantages, letting everyone else beat up each other first is kinda best of both worlds lol

I agree on the PNG/Ned game.  Rivalry that's been around as long as this, should be the last game.