Port Neches-Groves 34 Lumberton 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

Wow! Scoreboard looks a lot worse than what this was, we throw the ball good but decide to keep running on 3rd and long and 4th down. Shot ourselves in the foot tonight.

On the other hand, PNG played good defense!! Our defense played well considering our offense put them in tough situations all night.. On to Livingston, great game PNG!

1 minute ago, L-Train11 said:

Wow! Scoreboard looks a lot worse than what this was, we throw the ball good but decide to keep running on 3rd and long and 4th down. Shot ourselves in the foot tonight.

On the other hand, PNG played good defense!! Our defense played well considering our offense put them in tough situations all night.. On to Livingston, great game PNG!

Thanks I honestly believe the only playing one game for Lumberton was a huge blow for you guys. Once you work out the kinks you all will be good. Gonna kill Livingston next week

1 minute ago, prepballfan said:

Thanks I honestly believe the only playing one game for Lumberton was a huge blow for you guys. Once you work out the kinks you all will be good. Gonna kill Livingston next week

With all the mistakes y'all had, I thought it was impressive of y'all to hang in there and keep scoring. This could be the year y'all break the MCM streak!!

5 minutes ago, The Icon said:

How about half of Lumberton's atmosphere filing out with 8 minutes left in the 4th. Must've been that mystique - I thought coach knew... L-Town is L-Town, blue collar kids who play their butt off, I can tip my hat to that 

Fans been leaving like that for decades.really sad for the kids.

I wish I could have seen it. The radio guy could be way better. The D sounds great. Riggs, Hughes, Johnson. There are your triplets. Love to see those three in sync. How did they look at game? I mean in person, the radio guy wasn't the most descriptive with how he presented .

9 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

It's sad that y'all have a D1 guy who really wasn't a factor at all. It's almost like he refused to block on wr screens thrown his way.

You think he is coasting since he got that scholarship?

Possibly... but it is being talked about in the stands, on websites and social media.  Someone will need to have a serious talk with him and get his head in the game.  I don't see this being swept under the rug.

9 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

It's sad that y'all have a D1 guy who really wasn't a factor at all. It's almost like he refused to block on wr screens thrown his way.

You think he is coasting since he got that scholarship?

Idk but for all he does maybe he should be a TE at least here. He so frustrating. All he catches are 7 yard passes anyways. Let him work the middle and get a first down. 

4 minutes ago, NDNation said:

They scared me the 1st half. We got to get it together. A fire needs to be lit under someone's butt. D shined.

Still stuck in the parking lot....traffic hasn't moved.

I wish I could've seen that spiceful face in that atmosphere lol

37 minutes ago, 3n2 said:

Fans been leaving like that for decades.really sad for the kids.

I remember a few years back posting a photo at MCM that showed an empty Port Neches stands at the start of the 4th in the reservation.  Don't try to act like your Honor-Pride-Tradition is any higher than anywhere else in SETX.