Port Neches-Groves 34 Lumberton 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

4 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

Beautiful stadium hats off. we just need Nederland to get some of those retirees to quit voting down every bond that says anything to do with sports and turf their field. Not sure about Vidor maybe one day they will as well

The day that happens will be the day I hit the jackpot in multiple lotto games at the same time. 

2 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Just talk to Roschon  he was upset because he felt like they left 21 points on the field    due to the two turnovers and the dropped a touchdown pass. They wanted all of their points. They have plenty of time to work out their kinks  like the penalties and zone read fumbles. O line could get work too. Go tribe though!

he was right left points off the board, they should have hung a 50 burger on the raiders, turnovers hurt gives other teams a false sense of hope lol

9 minutes ago, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

Uhh, that would be 20 unanswered. But BG, you need to be looking at film. Paul Wall and the Jags have a lot of frustration to take out on your Titans after today. 

We own BISD 5A schools. Im sure they have frustration but they also gotta learn to not get skull dragged at home first before they come for us. 

On 9/10/2016 at 10:19 PM, GoBigBlue1997 said:

I remember a few years back posting a photo at MCM that showed an empty Port Neches stands at the start of the 4th in the reservation.  Don't try to act like your Honor-Pride-Tradition is any higher than anywhere else in SETX.  

I'm from Lumberton sir!