Who wins 22-5A?

5 hours ago, The Unknown said:

But correct me if i'm wrong Central had a good freshman team rt? Didn't they go 24-0 but (Ned) and (ozen) freshman were better then them?

The freshmen for Central and Ozen played on JV or varsity when they were Fish, so no, they didn't go 24-0. That Freshmen team for Ned was good for sure. They didn't lose all year and won two JV tourneys. That's the 1st year Jalen played with them. Jalen left, which hurt physically and mentally. Just as the Vikings will likely struggle this year losing Bridgewater two weeks before the season starts, the Ned Bball team lost their QB last year weeks before their season started. I also think some of that group (for Ned) peaked early and/or didn't put in the time and effort to maximize their potential. 

Enogh about the past, this thread is about this year. 

4 hours ago, Honest Abe said:

The freshmen for Central and Ozen played on JV or varsity when they were Fish, so no, they didn't go 24-0. That Freshmen team for Ned was good for sure. They didn't lose all year and won two JV tourneys. That's the 1st year Jalen played with them. Jalen left, which hurt physically and mentally. Just as the Vikings will likely struggle this year losing Bridgewater two weeks before the season starts, the Ned Bball team lost their QB last year weeks before their season started. I also think some of that group (for Ned) peaked early and/or didn't put in the time and effort to maximize their potential. 

Enogh about the past, this thread is about this year. 

The freshman from central 2015 2016 season went 24-0 under coach Dotson 

10 hours ago, Honest Abe said:

Oh! I thought you were talking about this past senior season's kids when they were all freshmen. 

With that being said, who is the stud(s) on that team? Any of those kids gonna be on varsity this year? 

I know Dotson was on that team but has moved to Ozen look for him to have a good year on varsity level.

On 9/3/2016 at 8:58 AM, BMTSoulja1 said:

The Central Freshman team had a 6'7" fish and a guard that was always the most athletic kid on the court...  Central will be ok, along with a good JV team from last year and Dill and co...

Central will be fine if Soulja stop predicting and selling State bound t-shirts.