Bridge City

skipper

We're planning on it... Don't let last nights 56-15 win over HF fool you, though. We've still got a lot of things to fix. Hopefully we bounce through these next three non-district games, recover through the consecutive bye weeks and start district play as a legit contender for the DC. 

I'm sure that Silsbee, Navasota, and Huffman will get back on track shortly... We just have to make sure that we improve, too. 

Go Cards!

1 minute ago, CardinalBacker said:

We're planning on it... Don't let last nights 56-15 win over HF fool you, though. We've still got a lot of things to fix. Hopefully we bounce through these next three non-district games, recover through the consecutive bye weeks and start district play as a legit contender for the DC. 

I'm sure that Silsbee, Navasota, and Huffman will get back on track shortly... We just have to make sure that we improve, too. 

Go Cards!

Did the game with La Grange (Lake Charles) fall through?

If BC can play defense they should be pretty stout this year and could possibly compete for DC. Several OL are on their third year as starters at BC. I think at least 5. Week 3 vs. WOS and week 4 vs. Newton will be a true test to what kind of team BC will be heading into district. 20 days of no football could be good or bad. (Back to back bye weeks, thanks Livingston). Excited to see the way my alma mater competes this year. 

4 hours ago, BCGrad! said:

If BC can play defense they should be pretty stout this year and could possibly compete for DC. Several OL are on their third year as starters at BC. I think at least 5. Week 3 vs. WOS and week 4 vs. Newton will be a true test to what kind of team BC will be heading into district. 20 days of no football could be good or bad. (Back to back bye weeks, thanks Livingston). Excited to see the way my alma mater competes this year. 

BC has a good squad, no doubt. Just dont see them hanging anywhere close to WOS. jmo.

On August 31, 2016 at 1:44 AM, BCGrad! said:

At least 5 starting OL? How many at most?